Just got KoF-R2

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
I got the game a week ago,I never bought when it was new because I already had R-1 and I was waiting for Motm Now I'm wondering what can you do with the dreamcast linkup?

G

G

more characters i think, i dont have one cuz the links are so expensive

------------------
g.jpg

-G-

I

Iori

You can unlock the pictures in KOF98 on DC and find hidden specials in the "Making" mode of R-2

------------------
vicecharge.gif

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Since were at the KoF R-2 game, has any one all the hidden characters? I CAN'T unlock Rugal! Well I have all the other characters but it seems that I never get to see Rugal. My brother has the game aswell and he HAS Rugal..but he misses Ryo. Meaby this is a bug?

Cho

------------------
kyo3.jpg

''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Aj what character do you miss G? Well Rugal is one of the most important charactets to have in my opinion, I think im gonna trade it with my bro, he doesn't play on his NGPC anymore so.. Only which character shall I trade...hmmm...

------------------
kyo3.jpg

''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

http://members.nbci.com/Chohan_0/home.htm

G

G

i miss Rugal, i figured out the system of how each character appears tho... its the set
in the row
for example take the South Town Row

it goes:

Ryo Mai Terry..something like that
to get Mai, use Ryo, to get Terry use Mai, to get Ryo use Terry etc
the seceret character appears if you use lotsa specials, usually if you end with a special, i just dont now what character you'd have to use to get rugal, i beat the game with every1 many times

------------------
g.jpg

-G-