SNK vs Capcom Match of the Millenium

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hey,

Have everything? all platinum,gold and kristal prices? Have all the characters? But..don't have that movie mode?? There was a movie mode to get right? How can you unlock that movie mode? I have everything I could get but not all the best prices in the olympic mode. Any1 know where and how to unlock this mode?

Thanks,

Cho

kyo3.jpg

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
If it's what I think your asking about, Just press and hold option button for awhile, when you turn the game on.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Thanks,

Damn I must wait for two weeks just lent the game to my cousin.. Can't wait......

Cho

kyo3.jpg

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
!! Ive finally tryed it but, it didn't work... I pressed option when I turned the game on. When I saw the SNKvCapcom tag in the intro and at the title screen I tried a billion times but it didn't work. So I actually must press and hold option button on the beginning of turning my power of the NGPC on?

Cho

------------------
BANNER1.gif

''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

I think that's supposed to only work if you already unlocked all the characters, seen all the "storylines," etc.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
I've just got MOTM,and no secret characters and still I can see the movie mode ,you have to press option when the SNKvs Capcom logo appears

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Ive got all the characters, at what logo? At the very beginning or the title screen?

Cho

------------------

LLJ

New Challenger
The awnser is simple. Complete the game on "Gamer" Level and after that you're set. Just press start if you see the SvsC logo appear when you turn your NGPC on.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LLJ:
The awnser is simple. Complete the game on "Gamer" Level and after that you're set. Just press start if you see the SvsC logo appear when you turn your NGPC on.

Cool thanks, Ill try it. Hey ure from Holland too! Cool
biggrin.gif

Cho

------------------

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
I love this game. It has its flaws. The combo system is too easy. I suppose cause its a pockect fighter. In one good combo you can decimate the opponent. A damage scaling system like 3rd strike's would help. I've gotten master finally on all the games

LLJ

New Challenger
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by chohan:
Cool thanks, Ill try it. Hey ure from Holland too! Cool
biggrin.gif

Cho

?! How could I miss this? Dutch gamers unite! Tip for finishing MotM in gamer level: Play tag mode and take Geese as your second character. Reppuken even the Nightmares to death
biggrin.gif

------------------
" Joe, once again you are being far too loud. Die quietly please or I shall have to ask you to leave!"

-Wolfgang Krauser-

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
I'm horrible with Geese
biggrin.gif
I take Evil Iori and my second one is Terry or Iori. Orochi power!

Cho

------------------