Japanese or Hong Kong online dealers wanted

abend

n00b
Hi all!
<br>
I am rather new in the NGPC. I did a quick search on online retailers for NGPC software and found out the the US and european once are either quite expensive or out of stock. So are there any japanese or HK online shops with great prices and great stock too (and ship to europe ofcourse?)

cox_xoc

Mr. Big's Thug
two good ones are www.lik-sang.com and www.gamechoiceclub.com they both have a lot of games and stuff for the pocket and the neo home. oh yes, and lik-sang has the backup unit so you can download roms and right them on a re-writable cartridge that comes with the unit to test out, or get rare games for free.

------------------
svcm_orochiioristance.gif

MVS is eternal...but I love my Pocket.

zz99

Hey cox_xoc, have you ever dealt with gamechoiceclub before ? If so how was it ?

Cheers
smile.gif

cox_xoc

Mr. Big's Thug
sorry for the slow reply. I havn't dealt with them yet, but i have heard nothing but good on their reputation. As a plus, they usually have many rare items for reasonably cheap prices. the catch is though, you have to pay shipping from HK.

------------------
svcm_ioristance.gif

cox_xoc

Mr. Big's Thug
oh yes, i saw you were looking for the pocket linker. There is a place in the us that carries it if you are weary of buying from hong konk. www.upstategames.com They import a lot of gaming devices from HK and are Bung's (the people who make the backup devices) official us distributor. They are trustworthy.

------------------
svcm_ioristance.gif