Worm Light Worth It? Screen Hard to See Indoors

plefkow

n00b
May I ask fellow Neo Geo Pocket enthusiastis for feedback. Is the Worm Light Worth It? I find the screen hard to see indoors.

Regards Tracy

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
I heard that the mangefing light is better then the worm light, the wormlight reflects light on your screen which is irritating...

Cho

kyo3.jpg

Eclipse

Crossed Swords Squire
When indoors, try sitting by a bright lamp if at all possible. The colors look very bright and crisp under a bright light, so you can really see how great of a screen SNK put in there!

If you can't sit by a lamp though, yeah, you might want to go with a Worm Light as long as it's not too expensive.

endgamer

Another Striker
I have both the magnifier with light and the power worm light and I must say I prefer the magnifier plus light accessory although the power worm light did come with an ac adaptor and the worm light connects into a rechargeable battery pack that connects into the back of the NGPC.
The magnifier requires two AAA batteries and does not recharge. The power worm lights comes with an ac adapter and rechargeable battery pack. You decide.

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
I own the power Worm Light, and I think that it works just great! The only drawback is that the Battery pack only lasts 8 hours max., and the time grows even shorter when you use light, so for extended play, only use it sparingly in dark situations...and since the light plugs into the battery pack instead of the unit, you can use just the battery pack and light for a booklight or something to that effect if you wish. A neat little bonus.