Where do play with your pocket?

CHILD

n00b
I play mine on the way to school, while taking the train or bus since I spend two hours on transportation each day.

I was just wondering where most people played.

pocket rocks.
I just got the game with an ant as the main character, its super cool. Don't know the name maybe neo pocket man

S

Silent_Scope

Play it at home most of time....
dont' allow my lovely pocket to go outside of my apt....
biggrin.gif

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
same here
i play it at
home in fear
of damaging or
losing it
i guess i should use
the neo wrist straps!

I play mine during long trips out of state or when I am waiting in line for the next "newest and greatest thing to come out". It is great because then I can show off this cool little portable that very few people have seen before.

endgamer

Another Striker
I play at on the bus or train and at my girlfriend's house when I am away from most of my game systems.

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
EVERY WHERE!
And that 'ant' is Ganbare!
The game is called "Ganbare neo poke kun"
He fixes your neo, and works on the boards! Thats why if he's happy he programs little games into it for you!
Dont ask me what the title means?
Have you played it for long enough that the semi naked guy comes in with the party popper up his ass? or the sink plungers on his nipples? What about the piece of rope fed into his mouth and out of his ass that he ties the ends together and sort of flosses his insides with? that has to be the weirdest thing I've ever seen in a video game. (or maybee I've just led a sheltered life) Good sub games though!

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Mostly at home sometimes when I go away and at that certain place are no games to play I take my NGPC with me.

Cho

kyo3.jpg

CHILD

n00b
Hey metal Slug, i've seen that guy, the japanese sure have an odd sense of humor. Also whats up with the blind guy with the dog, or the ducks made out of bubbles. Thats weird stuff.

S

Silent_Scope

Oh, my other friend told me that he always plays NGPC in his "pocket"....

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
I've only played my pocket at home. I prefer lying on my back in bed with the light pointing down from the side desk. I'll most likely use it on travel trips, in the plane. But I'm a bit hesitant, because my parents don't know I have it, and would get pissed if they found out!

Before you guys say anything, yes, I still live with my parents. It's the best!

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
Pretty much anywhere I go. I usually wear cargo pants or pants that feature many/deep pockets, so it's never very far. Even in the bathroom(if it happens to be on me at the time...a great way to pass the time!)!What? Obsessed? Never!

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
baku, why would your parents get pissed if they found out you had one? and also baku, how old might you be?

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
I knew someone was going to ask questions regarding my living arrangements
biggrin.gif
Anyways, it's a long story. I played videogames all my life and have gotten sort of addicted to it, just a little. That's why my parents have a thing against videogames. I promised them that I wouldn't get anymore systems and would stop playing during the school year. I'm on dangerous ground
smile.gif
I love my parents so I feel sort of bad for buying the "little system that could". Then again, what they don't know won't hurt them
biggrin.gif

I'm 23 by the way, hehe.

------------------
garou_donghwanstand.gif

"Can you match my gaming enthusiasm?"

rarehero

20 Year Member
dont feel bad about having
a neo pocket!
its SNK!
its like a little
NEO GEO!!

------------------
99clark.gif

HEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!

rarehero

20 Year Member
??
oh wait it
is a little
NEO GEO!

------------------
99clark.gif

HEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
but baku, you're still in school at 23? are you a doctor in training sir?

I play it mostly at home, and outside when I'm watching my dogs have a DBZ like fight. And once I even played it in skewl and I was allowed becuz it was part of my science fair project.