Neo Goe Pocket Color is a God!!

XBOXKILLER

n00b
Yo man i don't care what anyone has to say,to me neogeo pocket color is a God!!.It's great,i love it more then gameboy color,i laugh at the gameboy color dudes trying to say gameboy color is better..Lol..
Neogeo pocket color is still going strong in Beautiful japan
smile.gif
..and is makeing an example out of gameboy color there
smile.gif
..they are killing gameboy colors sales there in japan,i have a friend that works in 7-11 in japan which is a game store there
smile.gif

------------------
Xbox will die!!..

I

Iori

I like your name. Sega should run an ad for the DC saying "Would you give Bill Gates any more money?"

Iori-Sega fan

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
I still find it irritating having to explain to so many people what the NGPC is. I really think that if Aruze had given the NGPC more time on American shelves, sales could have soared. If only more people knew....oh well, I suppose that its just their loss. Anyone know how it does/is going to measure up to the color Wonderswan?

S

Silent_Scope

Look at the Wonderboy games....not as good comparing to NGPC (except it has FF game).
I'll have my doublt that Bandai can compete with almighty Nintendo

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I don't usually like to form prejudgements, but I must say, I don't want X-box in the videogame industry. I like the current 3 way war with Nintendo, Sony, and Sega. When X-Box comes, I think one of the competitors (Sega) is going to wilt. I know in business, it's survival of the fitest, but it's nostalgia, you know...

As for NGPC, I think it's the best handheld system (Turbo Express is better, but it uses games from TurboGrafx, so some may debate if it's a pure hand held system) ever--that is until when the GameBoy Advance comes along.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

S

Silent_Scope

I'm afraid Sega might be out of videogame business. Maybe or maybe not. If Sega is out of business, what will happen to AM, AM2 and AM3? I knkow Camlot and Sonic Team already run its own division but I don't want Sega to be diminished. SNK is different now......not as the same SNK that I used to know.

endgamer

Another Striker
I got a NGPC last week and the little that I have looked at it, I must say I LOVE IT. The graphics and sound are great as is the control and the games are fun!
It is even better with all the cool accessories like shock 'n rock and power worm light although I prefer the magnifier with light.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Originally posted by endgamer:
I got a NGPC last week and the little that I have looked at it, I must say I LOVE IT. The graphics and sound are great as is the control and the games are fun!
It is even better with all the cool accessories like shock 'n rock and power worm light although I prefer the magnifier with light.

Hey,

Cool a NGPC, does the magnifier light make the screen look bigger? Ive seen it on a GBC once, it looked pretty cool..

Cho

kyo3.jpg

endgamer

Another Striker
Yeah, it works just like the game boy magnifier. I like it alot because it does not strain my eyesight as much.

G

G

part of the reason NGPC sales weren't so good were due to the advertising that was used. Did you see the NGPC commercial? It ALMOST made me not want to buy it. lol
and also, there isnt a large amount of people in america who are educated on the various game system companies, most people only know sony, sega, nintendo, and microsoft(new) so, when you mention SNK in the picture you most get responses like "wtf is that?"

S

Silent_Scope

Just got my second NGPC with 4 new games yesterday along with brand new Turbo Express.
I love those two handheld systems.
Better than GameGear and stupid Gameboy.....
much much better

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
That's good to hear. Do you have Turbo TV turner for Turbo Express? I think it's a must have...

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
Originally posted by G:
why do you need 2 NGPC's?
fight vs yerself?

Perhaps in case one breaks, as a replacement?
Also, maybe to sell in the future, or to help educate others on the ways of SNK. Or, maybe noone in his area has one and he wants some of the exclusive CFC cards REAL bad. Also, I saw the commercial for the NGPC, and man was it horrible. I thought that it looked like it popped out of the 80's! Anyone remember what games the commercial featured? All I can remember them showing was Sonic.