Should I buy spare?

G

Gladiator

Hi guys, I am new to the whole site, and love it:-) I am getting really into me Neo Geo Pocket COlour now, but would like to know if it is worth my while buying a replacement, just in case my present machine breaks down? Are they prone to breakages? I ask because I dont want to really buy loads of great games, and then not be able to play them.Thanks
James

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by Gladiator:
Hi guys, I am new to the whole site, and love it:-) I am getting really into me Neo Geo Pocket COlour now, but would like to know if it is worth my while buying a replacement, just in case my present machine breaks down? Are they prone to breakages? I ask because I dont want to really buy loads of great games, and then not be able to play them.Thanks
James

Get one at Buyrite.com for $39.00. That's a good deal. I have not used them lately. What I hear is that they are a bit slow.

bwi

20 Year Member
I bought a spare, but now if it breaks i dont think i could ever break the packaging. So when i see a real cheap 2nd hand unit i'll get another. Sad i know
smile.gif

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
It's not so much that they are unreliable, and the only common fault with them is that some tend to lose the pre-set data (cal/time etc) and require it to be re-inputted every so often. The biggest problem with them is that they are quite fragile (compared with Gameboy or Gamegear)So having a back-up unit is a must if you are buying a lot of games.