NCI found Warlocks of Fate!!

SSS

neo retired
they didn't "find" anything. Dion sold them his personal copy.

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
they didn't "find" anything. Dion sold them his personal copy.

WOTF is one game where there's soooo much room for improvement, It would actually benefit the game if they had to redraw all the sprites to make them Street Fighter Alpha quality at least lol.

Seriously, NCI lay on us that Pulstar sequel you wrote of. Nice that this corpse of a game has been exhumed.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Maybe we'll finally see a video of that relic instead of just still photos.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
If NCI is releasing it then it will be a disappointment either way.
Of course I am not happy with NCI either but why be so negative out of the gate? It was like you wanted ToTC to fail from the start. Would you rather thr game stay lost forever? It's always better for a lost game to be brought to light no matter who releases it. We better just beg them not to pull another ToTC if the game is unfinished.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Of course I am not happy with NCI either but why be so negative out of the gate? It was like you wanted ToTC to fail from the start. Would you rather thr game stay lost forever? It's always better for a lost game to be brought to light no matter who releases it. We better just beg them not to pull another ToTC if the game is unfinished.

Because it's not the same game that was in the magazine. If you can not see the difference between a Face puzzle game and what NCI released then you don't know how games on the Neo are. ToTc was no where near what an arcade puzzle game on the Neo is like. The original game by Face would probably be a really fun game to play. I still want to see the original data they said they have.

If WoTF is a 100% complete game then I'm all for it but if it needs to be programmed more than 25%, I want it that way.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I am super excited if this isnt april fools prep bullshit.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
Because it's not the same game that was in the magazine. If you can not see the difference between a Face puzzle game and what NCI released then you don't know how games on the Neo are. ToTc was no where near what an arcade puzzle game on the Neo is like. The original game by Face would probably be a really fun game to play. I still want to see the original data they said they have.

If WoTF is a 100% complete game then I'm all for it but if it needs to be programmed more than 25%, I want it that way.
Of course. We both agree about this. I'm just saying you're focusing on the negative too much. If they release another game that was more or less complete, at least then we'll get a new long lost game.

TonK

Least Valuable Player

Shut the fuck up, Rocky Dennis.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
You have nothing to say in any threads regarding protos.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Of course. We both agree about this. I'm just saying you're focusing on the negative too much. If they release another game that was more or less complete, at least then we'll get a new long lost game.

I know what you mean but it sounds like you don't care if the game is totally rewritten to be something it never was. I want it in it's purest form. Kinda like if we all had the original proto roms for ToTc then NCI offered to finish the game, some would buy it while others wouldn't.