Let's discuss this: KOF 2K U.S. in the NeoStore @ $8500

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I said this in chat as a joke, but no matter how much they are proven liars and assholes, they can look at the price for KOF2kUS on the NEOSTORE and smile.

It is worth more than all of Shawn's releases (lol) combined. Therefore, NGFKOF2KUS is the one true post collapse SNK release of officialness and super insert goodness.

This one is the winnar of the Chrissindion Award of Tymerness.

:chimp:

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
In this age of fakes, Shawn can raise his prices as much as he wants and sell stuff anyway..

He sells legit stuff and everybody knows that

Now, in the Neo world, rule #1 is buy the seller first then the item and, honestly, he's definitely one of the most reputable sellers out there :cool:

Last edited:

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
In the end, I really don't care. I'm perfectly happy with my jp kof2k. :D

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
I wonder if it comes with the official COA and all the holofoil stickers?

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
It sucks to be an AES collector.

Seriously, just go MVS.

KOF 2000 on MVS for less than $35.

Same game :lol:

It really should be about playing them IMO

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
Think about how much could be accomplished with 8 grand. Just in the area of gaming, you could have an arcade in own home for that kind of money, and not have to feel like a villainous barbarian every time you actually played them. This is precisely why there are only a handful of titles that I would really like to own on for the AES, and even then I could only ever justify their purchase if I really had the disposable income to buy them and actually enjoy them.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hell get a candy cab and pay your bills up for a while with the rest. Sounds like a good plan if you had $8000 sitting around.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Doesn't matter if people think it's fake or real. Doesn't matter what the courts say.

Fact of the matter is, there's a market for it. Always will be. And if you can make $8,500 selling a video game, go for it.

The most disgusting thing to be put up on the Neo Store was a rug from a Japanese arcade for $25,000, iirc. But, as was proven, there was a market.

Let people buy what they want.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Doesn't matter if people think it's fake or real. Doesn't matter what the courts say.

Fact of the matter is, there's a market for it. Always will be. And if you can make $8,500 selling a video game, go for it.

The most disgusting thing to be put up on the Neo Store was a rug from a Japanese arcade for $25,000, iirc. But, as was proven, there was a market.

Let people buy what they want.

Who exactly is trying to stop others from buying it? I thought we were just making fun of the whole situation.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I had something all typed up, about Confucius say, "...

But fuck it.

Time to get drunk.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I wonder if Shawn or whom ever bought the rug took a fiber sample to have it authenticated to be 100% original SNK? Hell it could have been made in sweat shop in France.:spock:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Who exactly is trying to stop others from buying it?

I didn't mean for my post to imply that. Just saying that even the legitimacy of 2000 doesn't matter anymore; it's become a legend in Neo-Geo history, and maybe that's why it still commands the price it does.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Insaneclown lost big on that sale of his kof2000. Shill bidded with fake acount that got exposed, and still ended up with less than half of the neostore price. XD

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I wonder if Shawn or whom ever bought the rug took a fiber sample to have it authenticated to be 100% original SNK? Hell it could have been made in sweat shop in France.:spock:

Don't be ridiculous, french people don't work.