1.5 Hrs fighting Evil Ash

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
Hello folks, before I start I will admit that I am still pretty bad at KOFXIII because I just got my Hori VX stick few days ago and as you all know it is going the cheap route so it isn't the best stick on the market but its a poor man's stick [way too many stick references I know just bare with me]:mr_t:

Last night I picked the Art of Fighting Team and went through the Arcade mode on normal difficulty setting. I had my troubles going through it with Billy but he wasn't too bad. Normal Ash was a bit difficult but got beyond him with Robert. Saiki was a tough one and he beat me twice before I beat him without using any of the perks available.

Now it's time for Evil Ash and I knew it was going to be tougher than normal Ash. It was about 11 when I started fighting him and god knows how many tries and different order of Robert, Ryo and Takuma I tried out on him and still he was kicking my butt. So around midnight I said F**K this and started picking the different perks and yet still this SOB was kicking my a$$ until finally down to my last guy [Takuma] and with the 75% less life perk I got to beat his punk a$$:multi_co: I felt great and my hands were killing me so I turned it off and went to bed.

Is anyone else having trouble or am I just terrible? God knows if I will ever beat this game on the harder settings:oh_no:

Last edited:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
At the risk of sounding like a pompous asshole, I find the difficulty of the game to be way too easy. I will admit the bosses add a refreshing change of pace from my normal "pound the fuck out of an entire team with one character" routine, but still not as hard as I would like. :(

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
So good news is that I went to check the difficulty setting and I find out that it was on very hard when I asked my brother he said he changed it to see how tough the game was. So I am still not very good but I'm not terrible either:mr_t:

I set the difficulty back to normal and didn't have trouble getting through the Arcade mode:D After few more rounds and practice I will give it a go on hard.