Good stick to put into Neo Candy Cabs?

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
I have a standard Neo 25 Candy Cab 4-Slot and I was wondering which stick would be the best to put in there. Both sticks on the cab right now are ready to be changed, and I'm looking for recommendations. Yeah! :buttrock:

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
Depends on what you’re running in the cab’. It’s also a matter of personal preference; with fighters, some people prefer Sanwa, some Seimitsu. In terms of other genres, you’ll usually hear people recommend the LS-32, which is a very good all-around piece of equipment. Again, whether or not the LS-32 suits you while playing fighter is a matter of personal comfort.

Naturally, there are other option besides the two biggest Japanese brands, but frankly, there’s a reason those two are so well known.

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
seimitsu ls-32? or ls-32-01 x 1000

LS-32 is stock. The 01 doesn't have the quick connect micro switches. You'll probably need SS mounting plates for the sticks as well. I know the Super Neo 29 needs that plate. Assuming it's the same on the 25.

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
Anyone willing to invest the time and money into replacing both sticks really owes it to themselves to give the different choices a try. Like I said before, most of it is down to personal preference; if you haven’t used the equipment prior to installing it in the cab, you can’t really install it with any confidence. Again, the LS-34 is a great piece of equipment, but if you’re planning on playing games which are heavy on input commands – i.e. fighters – you need get a feel for the multitude of different choices.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
I really enjoy the Sanwa that came stock in my Qanba Q4 RAF. I wonder if I can actually fit that into my arcade cab?