best way to play atomiswave and taito f3 on crt tvs

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Why is this in Neo General?

Just get a supergun that is wired for 5 buttons from the jamma edge and you should cover both.

Zinji

Kabuki Klasher
Sega Blast City Supergun
boardmaster01.gif

http://www.tops-game.jp/part/usually/05controlbox_01.htm
Price 50,400 YEN (tax included)

This is the ULTIMATE commercial supergun ever made, it's pricy but it's made in Japan and it's made of an actual Sega Blast City Candy Cab materials!

If you are looking for cheaper superguns I think some members here are capable of delivering quality stuff.

Last edited:

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Cheers Dave ;-), That sega one looks cool, kinda pricey though.

bwi

20 Year Member
i look at those vogateks and just can never decide on which i would like to try :(

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
those MKs that Chappy is selling is good stuff, I use a MKIV and it works wonders

bwi

20 Year Member
i built myself a supergun ages ago and have just rewired it all again, so it looks a lot tidier . I've got CPS,MVS,HNG that runs on it but i use standard neo sticks formation for the joystick ports with a small mod to allow CPS kick harness, so using a MD pad version isnt an option.

So which would be the best? basically i want my cake and to it eat it to e.g switchable mono/stereo, line out to my tv neogeo stick config, pots on the RGB lines

bri

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
Sega Blast City Supergun
boardmaster01.gif

http://www.tops-game.jp/part/usually/05controlbox_01.htm
Price 50,400 YEN (tax included)

This is the ULTIMATE commercial supergun ever made, it's pricy but it's made in Japan and it's made of an actual Sega Blast City Candy Cab materials!

If you are looking for cheaper superguns I think some members here are capable of delivering quality stuff.

The Boardmaster is a great gun, but only if you are using the RGB output. If you plan on using the S-Video or lol composite, it's built in encoder is rather poor considering what the machine costs. The Sigma units have far better encoders in them and sell for much less.

Niraflen

n00b
Alternatively you could just use a supergun-like setup for the controls and do a direct conversion of the 31k signal from the Atomiswave's DB15 connector using any VGA-to-component transcoder (if you don't have a VGA connector on the TV).