Last Odyssey - Official Thread

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Hopefully no drama will funnel in here so we can discuss Tonk's kick ass gift to the community, Last Odyssey!

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
My favorite pinball video game is Epic Pinball on MSDOS, despite it having not-the-best physics. How does Last Odyssey compare to Epic Pinball, as a whole or just physics-wise, if anyone can answer? Or if you haven't played Epic Pinball, if you've played other pinball video games I'd like to hear how it compares.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
nothing can compare to epic pinball dan, android was my favorite table :D

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Android got so stale!! It was the only table in the shareware version, so by the time you got the full version of the game you've played it to death.

Yeah but anyway, anyone who can chime in on how Last Odyssey compares to other pinball games, I'd like to hear from you :)

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I'd love to try this. I'm a big fan of the Crush series on the T-16, Revenge of The Gator and Kirby's Pinball Land on the Game Boy and of course the classic Video Pinball on the 2600. The video of the game looked like pinball with some adventure game twists. Hopefully somebody will drop some info on how it is. Seems like this would have been a shoe in during the mid 90's pinball boom. Shame it never got released.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Two words: Pin-Bot.

On the NES. Oh holy fucknuggets; I have so many fond memories of that game (moreso, than the actual table itself...).

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I never heard of Jaki Crush... Reading up on some info, looks like a lot of people missed the memo on this one. Loved the PCE titles, may have to pick this one up too. Thanks

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Jaki Crush is my favorite.

Game is addicting.

Awesome! Never knew they had Crush games on a system other then the T16. One of my favorite video pinball games will always be Revenge of The Gator on the ol' pea soup green Game Boy. My dad would often take my system just so he could play it when nothing good was on TV. He'd curse at it when he'd miss shots and loose a ball.

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
I'm not looking for drama.

Maybe drama looking for you!

lol that reply from HeavyMachineGun looks pretty funny after all this months...

"Tonk's kick ass gift to the community Last Odyssey" , loool

Yeah look at it now, Last Odyssey was all an lie, and now tonk is gone after all this af3/ps2 shiiat