KOF 13 Mr Karate All Dialogues and Win Quotes Video

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Enjoy. Some win quotes are really funny. =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUe3ibzoVuk

Ahh yeah I remember you.

I commented on one of your videos stating that you should try a 1CC instead of credit-feeding.

You then sent me a PM on youtube telling me to fuck off, then down-voted all of my videos.

Have you managed to resolve your emotional issues? I hope so, although your teenage years can cause tons of anxiety.

Best of luck to you brother.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
This is a nice video. I'd like to see it extended with win quotes of all the other characters who beat Mr. Karate - just to make it more complete. Thanks for the upload.

AcidGlow

Kuroko's Training Dummy
This is a nice video. I'd like to see it extended with win quotes of all the other characters who beat Mr. Karate - just to make it more complete. Thanks for the upload.

Then that would take away a video per say:
"All of Terry's Win quotes".. "All of ANdy's Win Quotes"... cause you wanted their win quote just for Mr Karate..

Nah. I'd rather have all of one characters in 1 video.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Then that would take away a video per say:
"All of Terry's Win quotes".. "All of ANdy's Win Quotes"... cause you wanted their win quote just for Mr Karate..

Nah. I'd rather have all of one characters in 1 video.

Well, that's the only dialog video in your channel. Are you intending to go through the trouble of doing every character? You're better off just doing text, in that case.

AcidGlow

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Well, that's the only dialog video in your channel. Are you intending to go through the trouble of doing every character? You're better off just doing text, in that case.

This isn't 1990 where people can only read text.. where's the fun in that? In this era, people wanna see the videos which also allows you to see the facial reactions between the 2 characters. A text file can't do that. It's the first one video of dialogues and win quotes cause it takes hours to do. If there's enough interest from people, I'll do more. They were popular years ago when I did the SvC Chaos ones. =)

Put a text file on one page and a video in the other. Which one do you think people will wanna see more? =p

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
That is swt. Mr. Karate is one of those characters that I would love to master and use him every chance I get but I never quite get it right with him :s

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Ahh yeah I remember you.

I commented on one of your videos stating that you should try a 1CC instead of credit-feeding.

You then sent me a PM on youtube telling me to fuck off, then down-voted all of my videos.

Have you managed to resolve your emotional issues? I hope so, although your teenage years can cause tons of anxiety.

Best of luck to you brother.

Seems he's conveniently ignored you.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
This isn't 1990 where people can only read text.. where's the fun in that? In this era, people wanna see the videos which also allows you to see the facial reactions between the 2 characters. A text file can't do that. It's the first one video of dialogues and win quotes cause it takes hours to do. If there's enough interest from people, I'll do more. They were popular years ago when I did the SvC Chaos ones. =)

Put a text file on one page and a video in the other. Which one do you think people will wanna see more? =p

A text would save you so many hours, though. I understand your point of not including the responses to Mr. Karate because it would overlap other possible videos, but the character pre-fight interactions will already do that, anyway. I took your video as a one-off hype video of a recently-released DLC character, not the beginning of a series (which you half-confirmed with stating you would do more if there was interest).

Regardless, instead of text or video, I think an screen capture would do the trick, and still save you tons of time with video editing, too. I'm interested either way, though.