Zero's Secretary
Was wondering what I should throw it out there for. I have the following carts:
KOF 96
KOF 98
KOF 2003 (Full MVS kit)
SS 1
SS IV
AOF 3

US version of a Sega Saturn pad rewired to work, and a JP style Sega Saturn pad. Also a PS2 - 15 Pin adapter to hook up a Dual-Shock 2.

The system itself is a Consolized MV-2F with JMKurtz's Neobitz mod, so stereo sound, composite, s-video, and I believe the blue is out on the component. I just haven't sent it to him to see if he could fix it.

I haven't used it in years and just wanted to toss it up online and see what happens. If anyone could throw me an estimate of about what I could get out of it, that'd be awesome. I figured up the games and controllers, I just don't know about the MV-2F with the mod on it.

The board itself isn't painted in any way, I've kept it covered the entire time I've had it too. I have an old picture of it as well:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/Akira1422/NeoCollectionThusFar640x480.jpg

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
This should have been labeled as an Interest Check and placed in Neo Selling.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
The component video should be an easy fix for anyone with a soldering iron.

Akira1422

Zero's Secretary
It's been a long time since I've been here. Like 2006, wasn't sure where to post. Just wanted an idea of what I should ask for it all before I threw it up on the forums.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Perhaps somewhere in the ballpark of $300 - $400, more with carts and shipping added on...