KoF XIII USB problem

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
Also new update, the Neo Geo Stick for PS3 is not working on ps3. The Neo Geo 2, but the Neo Geo 2+ does work. Apparently the 2+ has a playstation button.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
can a fighting stick affect lag in online mode ? I have a wrestle stick and it works fine against CPU but when i played online it was not responding till like 2 secs later each time.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
online mode lags is usually due to connections with the other person.

Chunky Lover 53

Fio's Quartermaster
can a fighting stick affect lag in online mode ? I have a wrestle stick and it works fine against CPU but when i played online it was not responding till like 2 secs later each time.

Not trying to be a ass here. Wrestle stick LOL

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Its big, bulky chunk, heavy and ugly... but was cheap and does the job
wrestlejoystick.jpg

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I wonder why a lot of third party or grey market stick makers went with the Hori Tekken 4 stick design. Dont get me wrong, I like my T4 stick

Zoel

New Challenger
My Dual mod 360 stick works on my PS3. But however using my Saturn USB pad does not work for KOF XIII. Thats all the problem I've encounter so far.

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
I’m sure there are a lot of people who’ve modded their Mayflashes and other entry models who are less than pleased with the KOF XIII situation. You know it’s a fuck up when even SNK’s own stick isn’t supported.