NEOGEOKULT, NEWS FROM THE FRONT !

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hello Neo Geo fevers,

here's a little word as i do sometimes, to invite you visiting my neo geo website. Neogeokult has now one year (and some days...) old, and already features a lot of cool stuff! 90 reviews, 24 versus, 18 articles, price guides for aes, mvs and cd, game guides, tips/cheats, cart pics, and some other little goodies...

As you'll see, i traduced almost every review in english so international readers can enjoy it without having to learn french (which is difficult, i know!). I have 9 reviews left to translate, then i'll start translating versus - as many visitors asked for!

So thanks for visiting neogeokult.com, and if anyone speaking french & english would give a hand for one or two translations.... would be great! See ya dudes!

BigDeadFreak

Rugal's Thug
Thanks for the update. I really like this site and I appreciate the translations, I can barely speak a word of French (I make Del Boy sound good).

I'll check out the site again today, it's nice to have some new Neo stuff on the web.

Steve

The Wonder Years,
Love the site, mate! Been linking it for a while now, and I appreciate you linking mine back! (www.RVGFANATIC.com) keep up the fantastic work, cheers!

PS- Any fan of World Heroes is cool with me ;)

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Thanks Steve & BDF, World Heroes rules!!!
Two more translations will be available next days (Ninja Combat + World Heroes 2 reviews), i have only 8 left and i'll start comparatives