vewlix psu replacement questions

prosper1ne

King's Dry,
to whomever is willing to help; i own 2 vewlix L cabinets but id like to replace the psu in both. ive installed the vewlix jamma kit in both cabs, but unfortunately the psu that is compatible with the jamma kit is the wei ya p271. i have had previous experiences with this psu in the past and i know its a piece of crap. (for those not familiar its the stock psu in most atomiswave cabinets.) anyways ive made a few looms in the past for atomiswave cabinets to hack out and replace the psu using jst and molex minifit connectors. that part i can do. ive already got the parts. my question is this.. what is the ideal psu to use for this project? ive heard sanwa would be ideal choice because they make psus that have 3.3. so that being said, which of these would be best? is it the sanwa 1. swn -jvs, 2. swn-jvs-ns, or 3. swn-jvs-m3? and what exactly are the differences? im pretty sure m3 is for model 3 so i can probably cross that off correct? and i think the ns has a built in amp? (the vewlix has a sound amp, so is this needed?) in the past when doing this to AW cabs i would just use a normal psu because the 3.3 wasnt needed for jamma. but for the vewlixs i want the 3.3. and besides i think i need 3.3 because i believe the jamma kit uses 3.3 for the graphic softener thing. or can i just use any old psu? any help or advice on this matter is appreciated. i can post pics if needed. thanks justin:help: