SS5 Special

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
do you want the game? do you see it elsewhere for less? how much is it worth to you?I got mine for a bit less than what its at right now a while ago- it is a rare title?

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
The actual bid price is pretty good as it stands right now - $210US. The 46 Euros for shipping is a killer though.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I want an English version of the games instructions that look nice = not the same size as the aes ones maybe would be enough to keep people from screaming scam?
Congratulations! be careful with your art stuffs people at least try to sell those for Major Bucks

Last edited:

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
the art work and stickers are nice in the mvs version

Fett

Camel Slug
A nice MVS cart to own, but for the price I'm fine with my 100-in-1 copy.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
There was no English version of SSVS

no different size of manual either. I want one for the character moves how to do zetsumi oogies (sorry to misspell) etc. I am completely certain anyone with a home cart isn't interested in selling their manual. my mvs cart came with printouts of the art +stickers but those are really just ugly. has anyone ever made these fake manuals I want for at least this games?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
All of the zetsumei ougi moves are performed with the exact same combination (qcb CD), so why would the manual list them separately?