KOF iPhone Update Version 1.01.00

Dizzy11523

Camel Slug
15 Year Member
"What's New in Version 1.01.00

“Iori Yagami”, “Mature”, “Vice”, “Elisabeth Branctorche", “Shen Woo”, and “Duo Lon” join the original cast of 14 characters of “THE KING OF FIGHTERS-i” for a total of 20 fighters available! These 6 new entries will increase the number of possible teams, allowing you to create teams that suit your fighting style. In addition to these additional characters, new trading cards and illustrations you can view at any time in "Gallery" Mode have been added!

*Please note that you can not transfer your replay data when updating your “THE KING OF FIGHTERS-i” application from version 1.0.0. to version 1.0.1. Thank you for your understanding."

http://itunes.apple.com/app/the-king-of-fighters-i/id445305792?mt=8

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Vice's moves are pretty cool.

Duo Lon is deceptively short in the character select screen, but in match mode his height is fixed.

gameplay is still lame and difficult with the touchpad. w/e.

ptrix4u2c

Mega Shock!!
Here's some new cards that have been added. Sorry for the huge size, but they are beautiful!
photo2-1.png

photo2-2.png

photo-2.png

jon713

Camel Slug
Just downloaded it,
Plays smooth but its a bit difficult to get use to with the touch pad.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I got used to the controls with SF4. Finally picked this one up because it went down to 500 yen.

So far I like it a lot. The dialog is nice and the unlockables seem cool. I'm gonna try it out some more.