Need new plastic monitor bezel for my 25" cab

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
So as some of you may know, my monitor bezel flew off in the wind as I was bringing my Sunset Riders cab home. So I'm currently looking for a replacement. Here's what it looked like when it was on.

IMG00112-20110803-1310.jpg

I checked online with HAPP and the usual suspects, but didn't have much luck. I did find this bezel but I'm not sure if it will work.

http://www.mikesarcade.com/cgi-bin/store.pl?sku=BEZEL25

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be much appreciative.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
A bezel can be cut if it doesn't fit just right but it will work. Looked like there was glass in the photo, should've looked closer.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
A bezel can be cut if it doesn't fit just right but it will work. Looked like there was glass in the photo, should've looked closer.

I know I shoulda. :(

I've thought of making my own bezel, but I really want the formed plastic bezel that came with it originally.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
Just order the one you linked to if that's the monitors size and trim it down with a saw accordingly.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Just order the one you linked to if that's the monitors size and trim it down with a saw accordingly.

Alright, I'll do it.

But if it doesn't work, I'm skinning that cat in your avatar, rolling it up in that dough, and having cats in a blanket! ^_^