very very depressed about new mv-1 slot purchase, it dont display right!

Mike26

McWow,
hey guys, i aint to happy today cause i built a jamma test rig designed for my neo geo 1 slot. i bought this 1 slot from this auction:

<a href="http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/68680499?&aucview=0x70" target="_blank">the yahoo auction here</a>

i recived the item just like he said, it was packed great, however, when i built my jamma setup which included the use of an AMIGA 1084 monitor the d model and powered everything up the neo geo led lit up and i saw that the neo geo logo was flashing from the top left to the bottom right, and so i thought it was my wrong connections, but then i tried 1 of my jamma games "time killers" pcb, and it works perfictly on the first try, the picture is clear and xcellent! i made sure all the dipswitches are on off, and that the monitor isnt f'ed up, so now it must be my board... can some1 help!?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
maybe its just the horizontal or vertical hold.

can you adjust them?

do you have access to a cbinet or another way to test the mvs? I'd be willing to but you'd have to ship it and whatnot

[ August 25, 2002: Message edited by: sonic1687 ]</p>

Mike26

McWow,
i cant really ajust them with the amiga monitor since i cant find any ajustment nobs....

there arent any on the main neo board, right?

wait, i do have an old super mario brothers dedicated nintendo cab....

although it does have a little burn in, but it still works great, should i try that monitor?

ashram

CompUSA-4-Life, ,
i had the exact same problem with this board/monitor combo, and unfortunatly do not know what to tell you. i bought jrok's adapter as a last ditch and it outputs perfectly.... but out of curiosity... are you using a jamma power supply or a pc power supply?

Mike26

McWow,
oh yea, however my father looked it over and told me that all those extra fuses and limiters are not needed inorder to power it up. so i am just using a strait arcade power supply.

What is Jrok's adapter?

is that the rgb to composite out?

i heard that it sux if u dont have s-vid in (of course all my tvs are from the 80's and barely have composite in w/ mono)