RGB monitor MVS vs. HOME CART

neonut

Crossed Swords Squire
I curently have a custom mvs w/ 25" monitor( rgb of course) my question is will the home neo version look identical as the mvs, on a rgb monitor. The reason I ask is I have a converter that enables one to hook up the sega dc to a jamma harness, which lets you use the joysticks and coin ( it plays based on time). I put in cap vs, snk and although it looks better than a tv( example chung li is not distorted and not only the snk characters look good, looks exactly like arcade ), some of the words and pics look almost to defined, you can see the res lines thru the word ect. Does anyone know, I just want to have a home aes again, and with arcades new converter I wont have to spend $$$$$$$$$$ to play the games I like on the home version. I guess maybe I am spoiled, but once you play the neo on a rgb a s-video is just not good enough.................NEONUT

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Where did you get that jamma connector for the Dreamcast? I would like to pick one up.

-Nick

neonut

Crossed Swords Squire
It is actually a small pc board I got it from http://64.176.80.208/complete_games.htm.
Caution it is expensive.........and I had to do some rewiring on my neo cabine ( it is set up for capcom cabinets, which for some reason the audio and controls never work on mvs dedicated cabinets.......NEONUT