You got ghostlop in my magical drop!

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Both games were made by Data East originally so it looks like Magical Drop vs Ghostlop!

Mad Mage

Edo Express Delivery Guy
20 Year Member
It must be the "new" mode mentioned in the article. Kinda cool they are releasing it after all these years.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
It seems a bit of a theme at the moment - revival of old series and unreleased games. Keep them coming I say!

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Totally agree, that looks awesome. Can't wait to play.

Wonder what other formats it will be released on?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
There are pics of MD vs. MD and MD vs. Ghostlop. I wonder if you can do Ghostlop vs. Ghostlop there.

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
I can't wait for this. Magical Drop III is one of the best puzzle games ever made. Period.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
I guess they're classing Magical Drop F (Playstation release) as Magical Drop IV although not officially titled as so.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Magical Drop V: The Search for IV

Looks pretty sweet.
It'll be interesting how four-player mode will play out. (Also interesting is that Ghostlop is in this game- whether it's a guest appearance or an optional mode of play has yet to be seen.)

I certainly hope it's released for PSN/XBL/Wii/etc, because I haven't purchased a PC game in years.

Note to Taito: The gauntlet's been thrown down- if an upstart French game developing studio can make a good Magical Drop game (provided V is better than F), then it's time to take five from your annual Bust-A-Move sequels, dust off and revamp "Puchi Carat" (and, to a lesser extent, "Cleopatra Fortune").

Clessy

Banned
Maybe the v doesnt stand for 5. Maybe it could be VITA and be coming out to psvita.