unexplainable screen lines

JRock917

, ,
On most games it is not even seen, it only appears on some games which have a mesh wire texture behind some of the words or power bars. For example, on KOF 2000, when a bout is over and the screen showing the victors comes up, and right below their picture is a caption with some kind of a quote. This caption appears to have some kind of lines behind the words. It can also be seen on the continue screen of Nam 1975. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Is this normal for the neo or is something wrong with the system? Feedback would be appreciated.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I have never seen these lines in any of my games, but I do not have the two titles you saw the problem with. Any other games you see this problem in? I will look if I have it.

-Nick

JRock917

, ,
Actually, I noticed some of the same things while playing SS3 on my neo cd system. It is definitely some kind of hardward thing. Since both of my systems are Japanese, I wonder if that has something to do with it, but I really dont know.

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
Yea, I see those lines too when I play KOF 2000. They are like colorful vertical lines in the caption box at the end of the match, right? I think that it is normal. My system is US however, not Japanese.

Ryan

JRock917

, ,
Yeah, that is what I am talking about Ryan, thanks for the post. I think you are probably right, it must be just a neo thing.