Renting an AES, MVS and games !

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
Hi I am really wanting to try out an aes or mvs with Jrok. Now I live in the St.Louis area and would be wiling to put a down a safety deposit plus pay a small fee to rent one just for a week or so. Thanx :D If anyone knows a place that does this or is interested in doing this I would appreciate it wink

<small>[ May 03, 2003, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Sickliquid86 ]</small>

Q

qube

Holy Shit man, good F'n luck! LOL.

I have not seen an AES for rent since about 1992 or so. Even then I only knew of one place that did it. I rented an AES with Magician Lord back then for $25.00 bucks for 2 nights :rolleyes:

I was 15 and saved my lunch money for 2 weeks just to do it loco

Best of luck in your quest buttrock

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Try to locate a cab somewhere in your town,theres bound to be one somewhere.
You can forget the rental idea unless a member from your area wishes to step forward and invite you over.
-BB

Parallax

Ninja Combat Warrior
Sickliquid86 Head out to "The Game Trader" In St. Charles Of South Outer Road, down from Zumbehl. The owners name is Brian. He has Candy Cabs for $600., MVS carts and motherbords. Her also has some homecarts and sometimes but not often has Homecart systems.

He also Has a big and I mean big selection of imports for all systems. I've known this guy for a while he's very cool, and he'll do ya right.

Tell him Tim from Neo-geo.com sent ya.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Parallax:
Sickliquid86 Head out to "The Game Trader" In St. Charles Of South Outer Road, down from Zumbehl. The owners name is Brian. He has Candy Cabs for $600., MVS carts and motherbords. Her also has some homecarts and sometimes but not often has Homecart systems.

He also Has a big and I mean big selection of imports for all systems. I've known this guy for a while he's very cool, and he'll do ya right.

Can you give me the address of Game Trader? I had it but lost it. I need to visit that place!

<small>[ May 04, 2003, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Lagduf ]</small>

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer

I have been there (buy most DC, Saturn and NGPC stuff there) he said he didnt have any aes/mvs games or systems and then more less told me to leave him alone :rolleyes: but maybe your name will do some good :) . Do you assume he has those things or do you know, I dunno but I imagine he wouldnt blatantly lie to his customers so... I in no way mean to be rude to you I am just very confused :confused: help Thanx

<small>[ May 04, 2003, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Sickliquid86 ]</small>

Parallax

Ninja Combat Warrior
Ok Here we go.

Brian O'Sullivan
The Game Trader
#2 Hawks Nest Plaza
St. Charles MO 63303
(636)723-0072
Monday - Saturday 12p.m.-9p.m.

I cant stress enogh how cool this guy is, Please give him some buisness.

buttrock

Parallax

Ninja Combat Warrior
Sickliquid86:

I have been there (buy most DC, Saturn and NGPC stuff there) he said he didnt have any aes/mvs games or systems and then more less told me to leave him alone :rolleyes: but maybe your name will do some good :) . Do you assume he has those things or do you know, I dunno but I imagine he wouldnt blatantly lie to his customers so... I in no way mean to be rude to you I am just very confused :confused: help Thanx
He has MVS game visable behind the counter thats where I buy all my carts. and he's told me that he sometimes has Motherboards. He has his good days and his bad so take it with a grain of salt.

and whatever you do dont talk about illegal gamiing practices around him, that makes him very moody. Sometimes freaks come in looking for systems that play burned games, like he would support that. lol

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Parallax:
Ok Here we go.

Brian O'Sullivan
The Game Trader
#2 Hawks Nest Plaza
St. Charles MO 63303
(636)723-0072
Monday - Saturday 12p.m.-9p.m.

I cant stress enogh how cool this guy is, Please give him some buisness.

buttrock
Thanks, i'll definitely being taking trip or two there this summer.

CHRiZ-77

Gal Ageise's Demon
There was once a Neo-Shop known as MARO, who offered such services...

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Sickliquid86:
Hi I am really wanting to try out an aes or mvs with Jrok. Now I live in the St.Louis area and would be wiling to put a down a safety deposit plus pay a small fee to rent one just for a week or so. Thanx :D If anyone knows a place that does this or is interested in doing this I would appreciate it wink
spock