Poor Man Utd

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
:buttrock: :lolz: :mr_t:.
Like to see Man City win it, Got extended family who are all city fans(have been for years) so be nice to see them pick up a trophy .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Mate, it was a battle of the prattle. Fuck them all. Let god sort them, not the refs.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I see when it came to the crunch Arsehole fucked up again :lolz:, I just don't think they have the bottle to win the league :)

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
that liverpool penalty was hilarious. especially after when wenger was to shake hands with kenny. and kenny had to tell his snotty arse to feck off.

and as for the FA cup, i'm hoping stoke beat city. just cause stoke haven't ever won the cup. i didn't watch much of the united, city match. but i'm glad to see united lose, no matter who's playing em.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
that liverpool penalty was hilarious. especially after when wenger was to shake hands with kenny. and kenny had to tell his snotty arse to feck off.

and as for the FA cup, i'm hoping stoke beat city. just cause stoke haven't ever won the cup. i didn't watch much of the united, city match. but i'm glad to see united lose, no matter who's playing em.

King Kenny >>> Arse_n Wanker..... seriously..... the guy needs to relax... have a few beers and hire a hooker or two...

xROTx

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
I would start a thread "Poor Sampdoria" as well :( from champions league to Serie B in leass than a year...

regards

Tom(ITA)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I would start a thread "Poor Sampdoria" as well :( from champions league to Serie B in leass than a year...

regards

Tom(ITA)

yeah man. The entire city of Milan destroyed your team. Not a big fan of the way big teams farm the rest of the league. There needs to be more parity.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.

regards

Tom(ITA)

Ouch man, thats a dull one :(.
If it maeks any difference i support Aberdeen who have been shite for the last 20 years and regularly get Fucked of Celtic :crying:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Arsenal fuck up again, now there's a surprise :lolz:

an arse mate was down for the match. and needless to say there was no talking to him after it was over. he just stormed out. we all wanted to laugh, but didn't dare while he was around. just waited til the door slammed and chuckled. great news for us though. that said we have to somehow beat tottenham this week and united next week.

and we need the gooners to do us a favor this week as well. and as for the mention of the SPL. that league is a sham of a league. two big teams who harvest any local talent from all the smaller teams, and then buy who they want from wherever else. while teams like aberdeen, or motherwell, or whomever. just have to try and survive somewhere in the middle of that league table, a lot of leagues out there are like this, but it just seems a bit more balanced in england or spain. where ever so often a little guy will have the fight in em to take out a front runner.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
an arse mate was down for the match. and needless to say there was no talking to him after it was over. he just stormed out. we all wanted to laugh, but didn't dare while he was around. just waited til the door slammed and chuckled. great news for us though. that said we have to somehow beat tottenham this week and united next week.

and we need the gooners to do us a favor this week as well. and as for the mention of the SPL. that league is a sham of a league. two big teams who harvest any local talent from all the smaller teams, and then buy who they want from wherever else. while teams like aberdeen, or motherwell, or whomever. just have to try and survive somewhere in the middle of that league table, a lot of leagues out there are like this, but it just seems a bit more balanced in england or spain. where ever so often a little guy will have the fight in em to take out a front runner.

This is my issue with the Spanish league. People are all glossy eyed at Barcelona and Real Madrid, ignoring that those teams farm a league that is mostly unremarkable. Same in Italy. Really bad in Italy as any player that is good will get swallowed by Milan or Inter. If the player is unlucky, he will go to Juventus or Roma and get injured within a month.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Unfortunately, it's the same with most of the leagues. I think the most exciting league, challange wise, has to be the dutch one. Every year atleast 3-4 teams seem to have a shot at the title, which i think it great :)

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Unfortunately, it's the same with most of the leagues. I think the most exciting league, challange wise, has to be the dutch one. Every year atleast 3-4 teams seem to have a shot at the title, which i think it great :)

where can you even watch the dutch league? i suppose if i followed any team out of that league it'd be ajax, but they don't show the matches on sky, or setanta, or anything. and i don't have ESPN so i'm prolly screwed there. unless i wanted to watch on the computer, which i never was a fan of.