5V Mod resistors

xEden

Crazed MVS Addict
Hello

I'm doing the 5V mod to several FZ boards, and in some cases, the resistor legs are oxidized and they break easily, so I'd rather be using new resistors instead of recycling the ones that were already on the board.

It appears to me that they are 1m Ohm resistors, so I was thinking of getting these, but I am not 100% sure.

Can someone verify this?

Cheers

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
Take it off the board and use a multimeter to measure it or look up resistor color codes.

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
Hello

I'm doing the 5V mod to several FZ boards, and in some cases, the resistor legs are oxidized and they break easily, so I'd rather be using new resistors instead of recycling the ones that were already on the board.

It appears to me that they are 1m Ohm resistors, so I was thinking of getting these, but I am not 100% sure.

Can someone verify this?

Cheers

Tell us the color code, and by "1m" do you mean Mega or milli? Two totally different values

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
I would at that price if you plan on using them to consolize other units you would have more than enough, hope everything works out.

xEden

Crazed MVS Addict
I would at that price if you plan on using them to consolize other units you would have more than enough, hope everything works out.

Yes, I will be consolizing quite a few boards. Thanks again