Kof XIII street date ........finally!!!!!

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Fucker.

I'll admit, you got my heart to skip a beat from the spontaneous excitement there. I picked up XII 2 weeks ago. I really got into it and was blown away by what P achieved so I am hoping XIII makes it home.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Today is April the 1st, right?

Ops, sorry, I didn't read the first post either. It was so clear as an April Fool from the subject alone.

evil son

Bead Banger
Shit I really wish it was street dated dying to play this game.I keep hearing it's what 12 should have been and I had a blast with 12.

Let's see who else takes the bait lol

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Totally got me brah; hook, line, & sinker.

I WANNA BELIEVE!

Dizzy11523

Camel Slug
15 Year Member
Well I read they are really just waiting for SSIV AE release. Then they'll be dropping it.

megashock_330

Zero's Secretary
My bad lol I didn't know this thread would still bee catching heads after April 1
I hope it comes out already though.
Anybody know if the cab is in Chinatown fair?

check my other post man :up:

orochinagi.com & bas gros poing (sp?) are sayin its comin this year...but im gona take that w/a grain of salt :snack:

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
My bad lol I didn't know this thread would still bee catching heads after April 1
I hope it comes out already though.
Anybody know if the cab is in Chinatown fair?

Chinatown Fair went bye-bye. No news on the opening date of its replacement.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Chinatown Fair went bye-bye. No news on the opening date of its replacement.

What!?
When did this happen.
I was there not too long ago and (while it was signifigantly watered down) it was still there.

man9child

Rugal's Thug
They closed at the end of February, they lost their lease.

They have a new location in Brooklyn. It was supposed to be in Williamsburg, but it's not, it's off the D line. It's now called Next Level Arcade: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUDtMXZGACM

I haven't been there yet myself, but it's open on Friday and Saturday nights right now. The official opening is sometime later this month, or in May.

I don't know if they plan to bring all the cabs over, though. Last I heard they had SFIV AE, KOF 13, and a console/cab with MvC3.

snkjoe

New Challenger
lol dude that wasnt funny i was like hell yeah about time lol good one tho lol

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
It is gooder than 12.
I find it hard to believe whatever the mismanagement is at playmore,
that they wouldn't be pushing for a home release for 13.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
You know it's a good April Fools thread when it still has the ability to cause happiness and then a sudden feeling of sadness long after the day has passed.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
You know it's a good April Fools thread when it still has the ability to cause happiness and then a sudden feeling of sadness long after the day has passed.

Tell me about it

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Worst Bump 2011

Perhaps you're browsing with sigs off. It's far from a good post but look at them thighs!

1242990227_Olivia_Munn_high_kick.gif

You go Chun Li!

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I just wish to fuck people would stop bumping this thread until there is some kind of news. Hell, even a rumor would be acceptable. I'm sick of seeing the thread title once every couple weeks, thinking, "cool, finally" for a split second before realizing it's probably just some random visitor bumping it for no fucking reason at all.