RUBBISH .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
red cards today were complete trash. RVP did not deserve to be sent off. The ref carded Arsenal players like it was all he saw. A disgraceful game.

The Shakhtar-Roma match was a fraud. Shakhtar should be executed in a firing line up, and the Ukraine nuked. All they offer the world is whores anyways.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
red cards today were complete trash. RVP did not deserve to be sent off. The ref carded Arsenal players like it was all he saw. A disgraceful game.

The Shakhtar-Roma match was a fraud. Shakhtar should be executed in a firing line up, and the Ukraine nuked. All they offer the world is whores anyways.

The standard of ref's is still terrible on the whole :oh_no:
Here's an interesting fact:
No foreign team has won when MR.BUSACCA referees in Spain. The statistics proved it. Since 1999, out of 29 games he refereed in Spain, 22 games were won by Spanish, 7 draws, NIL victory for foreign clubs. The dismissal of Van Persie was unjustified and it killed the game. Mr.Busacca is a weak and indecisive referee.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
i think van persie's yellow in the first half for getting a bit fighty and shoving and such was deserved, but at the same time give a yellow to the barca player who was grabbing him by the neck and sparked all his angst in the first half. i'm not an arsenal fan at all, hell being a chelsea fan i'm pretty much an arsenal hater. but at the same time, if you look at the game the defenders didn't stop defending when he got sent off, the whistle went unheard, and they all kept playing because as far as they knew he was onside and threatening their goal. its a real disgrace to the game to see a ref ruin what could be a good event.

i didn't catch the roma game as i was watching arsenal get treated unfairly by referees in a match against barcelona. and being reminded of a couple seasons ago when we got ripped off by bad refereeing (tom hennig overbo) against barca. fucking handball in the box by pique, various other fouls, and i'm surprised michael ballack didn't give him a big, german, punch to the face at the end of that match. then we have drogba and bosingwa get banned for three games because we get ripped off by a shite ref. agh just thinking about it makes me mad.

but if roma got beat by some weaklings from the ukraine yeah something is wrong. shaktar are a bullshit team and don't deserve to be in the champions league, but really i hope we get them in the next round. all we gotta do is beat copenhagen at home, and if we can score shakhtar after that we might make it through a little easier. remember the ukraine is weak!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The standard of ref's is still terrible on the whole :oh_no:
Here's an interesting fact:
No foreign team has won when MR.BUSACCA referees in Spain. The statistics proved it. Since 1999, out of 29 games he refereed in Spain, 22 games were won by Spanish, 7 draws, NIL victory for foreign clubs. The dismissal of Van Persie was unjustified and it killed the game. Mr.Busacca is a weak and indecisive referee.

it's infuriating to see how RVP was sent off, and how only Arsenal were carded during the first half for really weak calls. It was clear that Busacca was building towards a send off. Crystal clear.

As for the Shakhtar game, it was just a joke.

If RVP says he didn't hear the ref stop the game for a spot kick, and the delay wasn't unnecessarily long, then there is no need for a card. What the referee did was take the game out of the players hands. This should never happen, but these days it happens all too often.

Because money is on the line.