BIG WIN

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Obviously, the Chelsea win was big because it closes the gap between Man U and Arsenal to 4 points. But more than that, the suspension of Vidic for the upcoming Liverpool match at Anfield leaves Man U with only one center back. What Chelsea did today was huge.

This is the kind of win that shifts everything. Chelsea are going pass Man City in a matter of weeks now. It's destiny. Mancini will be sacked end of season.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
wasabi i don't know where this confidence in the blues comes from, but i don't think we'll be able to pull off an upset like that. i think winning that game will improve our form, hell we might be able to get back to where we were start of the season whipping people around 6-0 and such. but we'll see. i hope it gives us the confidence to blow past copenhagen at home and whomever we get next in the CL as well as win our next few games. we got blackpool next monday, not what one would consider a hard team, and maybe if we got our groove back beating manu then we'll kill em. here's hoping.

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Out of the Munichs and the Hillsies, I'd have preferred the Munichs simply because Liverpoo have gone back above Bolton.