150 in 1 mvs cart on aes problem help

sharps

n00b
hi guys..back after 21 yrs away..phew bank killer in those days...but hey..best console then and still does it for me.
but i need some help cos i am stumped.
2x aes consoles, 1 with unibios, both 3-5 mobos. both pro pow3 11v 700ma psu.
got a 150 in 1 cart and on 1 mkII super mvs to aes convert the cart loads but not many games work, no kof aof or any metal slugs...hit start on main menu of games list and get neo splash screen then it resets and loops.
games like viewpoint and lastresort load but have terrible bass sound distortion, only a couple dont, but then only about 15 load.
i got a multi volt transformer, tried 5v 9v and 12v @4amps..no luck or differance
on my 2nd mvs converter wont even load the title screen, just some pretty colours for a sec.
so i am at a lost.........
any help would be great...thanks guys

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Get a CMVS ;):lolz:.
Just kidding bud, I hope some can help you out though, not my unfortunately cause I'm a mong on tech matters. :)

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I'm usually a defender of the Super MVS Converter but after unsuccesfully testing Metal Slug 4 and X I say: get an CMVS, I know I will ;)

jew90

Geese's Thug
have you got access to an MVS board or know somebody with one?

Never tried one with the convertor before but itd be good to know the multi-cart works properly to begin with (which is should on an mvs!)

the converters fetch good money on their own, as well as the AES's.. if your not fussed about collecting original AES games (which i presume your not with a multi cart)

might be worth getting a supergun and a 1 slot ;) cheaper than the 'consolise' hack and your not tied to the same neogeo if it becomes faulty!

MVS carts are also for the most part cheaper than AES stuff..

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The super MVS converter is mainly used for its ability to bypass arcade protection of a handful of mvs carts on the home system. The multicart doesn't have this protection, so in this regard it is worse than the Phantom-1, ditto for any mvs carts that don't have those protection chips.

sharps

n00b
does anyone out there have a aes console a mkII super mvs to aes converter and this 150 in 1 mvs cart? if so does it work for you and whats the spec of your machine and psu?

g2raxl

n00b
I have exactly what you have dude AES, 150 in 1 cart and converter.

I also have a 4 slot cabinet and the cart works fine in that. all games perfect. however in the aes with the same converter as you i have the exact same problem!

doctor_shred

Zero's Secretary
I have a 100in1 multi cart and the super converter II. It won't load at all - just freezes with a blank white screen. The multicart works fine on my MVS. I've given up trying to use it on the AES.