2 Questions...

Since ive been hearing different arugments about the SIGMA and the NOVA, I just need to ask a couplke questions (since im interested in getting one of them). Okay First Question. If i buy a supernova, is it possible for someone to modify the rgb to NSTC converter inside of it to get a better s-video experience and 2.) Is there a such place in USA that sells NSTC TV's with Scart inputs??

Confused, but still here...

Gee Gee

I would immagine that it would be possible to replace the NTSC converter with a different one that might put out a better signal, but if you were going to go to the trouble it might be easier and better to just build your own supergun. Not sure about modifying it, although I dont think that there would be much you could do to it to better its picture much.

As far as the US TV with scart inputs, i have never seen one before. The only thing i could think of that you MIGHT find one on would be some sort of high end projector, but i sort of doubt it even then. Component inputs are sort of the American answer to Scart RGB inputs, but unfortunately they are 2 completely different standards(and plugs). An old Commodore Amiga monitor is an american RGB monitor, but i dont think its scart. you can find em on ebay.