MCS Arcade Reproduction 2/4/6 slot covers!

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
I'm always a sucker for new developments in homebrew, especially hardware...

Sean @ MCS (which many of you already know for his artwork wizardry) now has the capabilities to create reproduction 2, 4 and 6 slot cages - out of fresh new stainless steel. Pretty awesome if you ask me. I can't tell you how many terrible cages I've owned.

I asked him about pricing/availability and all he could tell me is it's all coming soon. So keep an eye out! His site is at http://triplemoonstar.brinkster.net/mcs/

I'm really excited about all the other things he can do with metal sooner or later...

slots.png

cagetop.jpg

cagebottom.jpg

Oh, and of course you can get custom art done up for it. :cool:

MVS6a.jpeg

MVS6b.jpeg

:buttrock: Awesome work as always Sean!

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
That is the fucking bomb (the raw, matte stainless covers, not the artwork).

I'm down for one or two.

Retrozoa

n00b
Oooh, been in the market for a cover for me two slot, this looks pretty nice.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's insane, I want one for my gold cab with some custom art resembling the Goldie!

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
I think a complete sticker set (slot numbers stripe and A/B connectors) would be ok for such replica...they were originally printed on non-translucent plain paper btw.

mvs4slot-01.jpg

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Those look damn sweet - tempting to get custom art for my big red 4slot :D

magnus_101

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I would think that the graphically enhanced covers would be more suited to a CMVS set up where they will be seen.A bit pointless putting such kick ass graphics on a cover that is hidden inside a cab most of the time but each to their own.The plain ones also look good and are a definite improvement on the SNK originals.....they would look a lot better were they made from either stainless steel or mill finish aluminium.The ones shown in the pics are made from galvanised steel.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
The A/B stickers are absolutely useless.. I agree that it'd be good to have the slot numbers on there.

Warpedflash

Crazed MVS Addict
Hmm if I want to get one of these fr my cmvs I would want holes cut first :P
No chance of me cutting holes in it once there is custom paint... Imagine the horror if the drill slipped!

magnus_101

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hmm if I want to get one of these fr my cmvs I would want holes cut first :P
No chance of me cutting holes in it once there is custom paint... Imagine the horror if the drill slipped!
I rather doubt that they are painted on graphics,more likely they are printed on a vinyl overlay where you peel the backing paper off and stick it to the cover.They would definitly make a CMVS look cool.