Metal Slug JP boot on ebay??

thesamuraifrog

New Challenger
The metal slug from germany

Hey does anyone know if that metal slug in germany sold. I seen it on ebay as well and it said one person had put an offer in?
Then the next time i looked it was not listed.
Did someone report it to ebay or did someone buy it because everyone seemed to say its a fake would really suck if someone paid for that.

It anoying about a month or so ago i came into some money. Ive got about 40 aes carts not many of them are super expensive ive really just collected series ive got fatal fury series samurai showdown series kof world heroes and last blade series and a bunch of other carts.
When i came into the money i thought nows my chance i might try and collect the slugs and while ive got the money ill get the 1st game. But i just couldnt bring myself to do it due the risk of getting a fake.
I think the last 3 or 4 metal slug 1's on ebay ive been told are fake i looked around message boards found nothing. Looked around other neo message boards and found 2 people trying to sell fake carts as legit.
Since ive been looking i havent seen a seller like tokyotoyfactory or neo amusment or even hit japan selling a slug 1 its always ebayers with feed back of 50 positive or something.

I have to ask does anyone recall when the last legit metal slug 1 was sold on ebay or even here on the boards?
Ive spent the money i came into i got pulstar and metal slug 2 from hit japan
got ninja masters from neo amusement. But im about to start a massive saveing for another cart would really love to get a metal slug 1 game at some point but again not sure i can handle the stress of knowing i might get a 2000$ fake.

kizuna

n00b
hello I have sold many games for neo geo aes only 100% snk original!
I have sold 2 carts of metal slug jap original there are a Big difference between the fake and the original! you can see on the insert and the manual the bricks are not the same as the original!

kizuna

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Hey does anyone know if that metal slug in germany sold. I seen it on ebay as well and it said one person had put an offer in?
Then the next time i looked it was not listed.
Did someone report it to ebay or did someone buy it because everyone seemed to say its a fake would really suck if someone paid for that.

It anoying about a month or so ago i came into some money. Ive got about 40 aes carts not many of them are super expensive ive really just collected series ive got fatal fury series samurai showdown series kof world heroes and last blade series and a bunch of other carts.
When i came into the money i thought nows my chance i might try and collect the slugs and while ive got the money ill get the 1st game. But i just couldnt bring myself to do it due the risk of getting a fake.
I think the last 3 or 4 metal slug 1's on ebay ive been told are fake i looked around message boards found nothing. Looked around other neo message boards and found 2 people trying to sell fake carts as legit.
Since ive been looking i havent seen a seller like tokyotoyfactory or neo amusment or even hit japan selling a slug 1 its always ebayers with feed back of 50 positive or something.

I have to ask does anyone recall when the last legit metal slug 1 was sold on ebay or even here on the boards?
Ive spent the money i came into i got pulstar and metal slug 2 from hit japan
got ninja masters from neo amusement. But im about to start a massive saveing for another cart would really love to get a metal slug 1 game at some point but again not sure i can handle the stress of knowing i might get a 2000$ fake.

It might be the best solution to ask a reputable seller like tokyotoyfactory if they have a copy for sale. They listed a like new Slug 1 for about 1.700€ numerous times, don´t know if that was actually sold.
Posting in the wanted section here won´t hurt either.
Ask for detailed pictures if you find a potential seller and post them here on the board, so the community can give you some advice whether it´s original or not.

I don´t think that the Slug conversion from Germany was sold. You´d have to be a complete idiot with too much money, if you pay such a high price for a rare cart from a seller with little feedback who provides one shitty picture and an equally shitty item description...

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
You´d have to be a complete idiot with too much money, if you pay such a high price for a rare cart from a seller with little feedback who provides one shitty picture and an equally shitty item description...
Plenty of them around.. More money than sense.

Mind you I would rather be that way than have more sense than money.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
A lot of people on here seem to go by the insert and manual. I've never agreed with this method, there's too many variables involved with printing. Having worked in the printing industry, I know that a different run of the same artwork could easily be cut differently, be slightly darker or brighter, etc.

As far as I'm concerned, the only sure way to know is to look at the soldering. No one in the world can solder like a machine.