Afternoon all.

deank93

n00b
Hi there,

I've been lurking around for a few weeks picking up a few carts here and there and thought it would be rude not to introduce myself.

My name is Dean, i live in Essex, England and I have been a huge neo fan from day one, back when i was about 17 years old everyone in my local arcade was into street fighter but rather than take a beating off some kid in front of a crowd of people I headed further down the arcade and discovered what appeared to be a street fighter rip off called Fatal Fury....well that was it for me and I've been hooked on it ever since.

I bought myself an AES home system about 6 years ago and built a modest collection of fighters but when i got engaged I needed to start saving so sold it for £1000 with the promise that one day I'd get back into ownership....well, 5 years later and i'm the proud owner of a nice 2 slot MVS...6 weeks into ownership and I've gone a bit cart crazy, this is the list of what i've picked up so far:

Metal Slug
Metal Slug 2
Metal Slug X
Metal Slug 4
Last Blade
Last Blade 2
Sam Showdown 4
Real bout special
Real bout 2
Mark of the wolves
Shocktroopers
Shock troopers 2.....it's on it's way
KOF 94
KOF 95
KOF 96
KOF 97.....currently on route
KOF 98
KOF 99....currently on route
KOF 2000
KOF 2001
KOF 2002
KOF 2003

With the exception of 2 all are in new shock boxes with inserts thanks to southtown too.

I've got plans for about another 15/20 titles but with Christmas only a few weeks away they are going to have to wait a little while :confused:

Anyway, it's nice to be here.

Dean.