Hook up D button on Super Nova

Castel

n00b
Can anyone here with a 4 slot on Super Nova help me out getting the D button to work? I usually have no problems finding the kick button on other jamma boards but I can't seem to find it for the Neo Geo 4 slot. Thanks

Hi castel,
I had the same problem..until last night I fixed it...I'm from the Uk and I've got a Super-Gun and they are wired for Jamma (3 buttons). On the back of the Super-Gun there is a six pot adaptor for Streetfighter looms etc...all I did was run a wire from pin 25 on the Jamma connector to one of the pots at the back of the Super-Gun...you may need to put a Neo four button game on to find out which pot is needed to be connected...it took about five minutes to work it out...I then did the same with the bottom pin 25 (for player 2) and have now soldered the wires to the Jamma connector..and left the SG ends loose...so when I play a Neo game I simply connect the twi wires to the back of my Super-Gun...I assume Super-Novas have the connector at the back...
I hope I've explained this okay...it's simple to do...but difficult to write..

Castel

n00b
Thanks guys. The JAMMA chart helped out. For other JAMMA boards I have, the kick buttons are never on the JAMMA connector. I was looking else where on the board for the D button.

I might just buy a second MAS Neo stick, kinda weird playing Neo games on a SF type 6 button layout. The 4 slot has 2 connectors for standard home Neo sticks or pads.