New neogeo game aes ?

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Thought the Japanese text was going to be info about the release, translates has

Distant galaxies, the animals were living in harmony with nature.

Emperor of the universe by declaring himself to be one of a collector of stuffed animals, to complete a collection of stuffed animals, "they" were required.

So "they" refers to a Razzie Refia policeman and his sister galaxy.

One time, a rescue from the tyrant directives Parua planets, two 誘Ki寄Semasu hero into a trap.

And best of Razzie Refia force, chiefs hide the sea and mountains mysterious mystic planet Parua, honey and challenge to fight the emperor.

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Being from France, maybe you can drive down and check it out?

Owner Name: Chuck Farly
Owner Organization: Neo Conception International
Owner Street1: Convertion St
Owner City: Lyon
Owner Postal Code: 69001
Owner Country: FRANCE
Owner Phone: +33.147855594
Owner Email: 0b5c88e9.391536@contacts.nospam.bookmyname.com
Owner lastupdate: 2010-10-28 00:01:47

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm excited. I also hope it's legit. Well I hope it's an AES/MVS or Wii VC release and not some weird system. If it's a MVS/AES I hope it isn't ridiculously expensive.

NG:DEV.TEAM

Marked Wolf
I'm excited. I also hope it's legit. Well I hope it's an AES/MVS or Wii VC release and not some weird system. If it's a MVS/AES I hope it isn't ridiculously expensive.

As they probably want to make money with this, it will need to cost around 350-450 EUR like the other french bootleg releases (Brikinger from Neoayato).

I guess it's a good day for Were-Jag...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Neoayato is a rip off. Limited edition bootlegs, misleading to customers. What a douche.

If he created the game and everything it would be no problem but come on, it's just a bootleg.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Also for a game this small (~60mb I'm guessing) they can use probably Blue's Journey/Sengoku/Nam 1975 as sac carts.

NG:DEV.TEAM

Marked Wolf
NAM 1975 is not a good choice, it's basically a proto specifically made for NAM 1975.

For 100 units I would use FF2 or something like that. Those are dirt cheap and superfluous, but collectors want those new style cases, therefore it's going to be some crappy >=95 made games.

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
The site says that it´s licensed by Visco.
If that´s the case, it would not just be a bootleg but some kind of semi-official release ??

I must admit that i am excited about that, since i like these kind of platformer games a lot. And the Neo does not have too many of these to offer.

If it´s not a hack or bootleg and released at an acceptable price, i will definitely consider buying it.

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
Interesting, the gameplay might be fun!

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
i'm from France, i will check this, but it's probably gonna be a moneymaker for the guy who will sell it... And the game looks crap....

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hello all

I found this :

www.bang2busters.com

can someone have any information ?
This is fake ? or real ?

OMG !!!! :multi_co:

I wonder if you're really surprised or fainting to just to let us think you have no interests with this... marcantoine... already read posts from him defending neoayato... strange....:spock:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
It probably just some old game by Visco that never got released (title screen says copyright 2000?) for some reason.

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
December release and no news but that small page? :rolleyes:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
NAM 1975 is not a good choice, it's basically a proto specifically made for NAM 1975.

For 100 units I would use FF2 or something like that. Those are dirt cheap and superfluous, but collectors want those new style cases, therefore it's going to be some crappy >=95 made games.

Oh ya, forgot those were, even Blue's isn't a great choice.

Fatal Fury 2 would be a good choice or even KOF 94 (slightly more expensive). These of course are for AES, MVS you can get cheaper ones for sure.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Guys, this seems *good* IMO.
IIRC this video was not released before right?
My question is, how many other protos these guy could have...I mean, how they could get it and if there is more.