neo 6 slot

neoluva2001

Quiz Detective
ok the first message was a test...
now i know my password works,
basically i wanted to know if the 6 slot boards are as good as any other?as far as burningout or somthing?

ps.neo geo for breakfast provides all the vitamins and minerals i need!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
The Neo Geo 6 Slot board is as reliable as any of the Neo Geo Boards. The boards are big though, and are a lot more complicated. Just hold a 2 Slot next to a 6 slot and you will see what I mean. If you have a good 6 slot though, it should last you forever as long as you take good care of it.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
6-slots supposedly can cause some sort of over-heating or unstably hot problem when hooked up to Super NOVA's/Super Guns I heard, but that's it. A bootleg MVS cartridge like Neo Bomberman will more likely burn out the board.

RDS777

n00b
Originally posted by Neo Bomber Man:
A bootleg MVS cartridge like Neo Bomberman will more likely burn out the board.

Wait, do you mean there wasn't a offical release of Neo Bomberman, or the bootlegs can draw to much juice?

Just wondering, because that's one of the games on my "looking for when I have the money list"
smile.gif
(along with a Hyper 64 and bla bla
smile.gif
)

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Looking at SNK's own list of official releases for the MVS, I don't see it. I believe though the story is that it was released, unofficially, in limited quantities, thus a real copy is quite rare, whereas the bootleg ones are more common. Someone please do correct me if I'm wrong.