Hello! New member and Neo Collector!

Tehtriggerman

Quiz Detective
Good day Gents!

I'm a long time gamer/collector . I have most every system from NES to NOMAD to Japanese Sega Saturn ( and all in between) all of which I play to this day :) I've lurked here on many occasions and wanted to be a part of the NEO GEO community and share my obsession/love with all that is gaming. I recently started my Collection of CD games to start and already amassed a good library. Good to be here!

Last edited:

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Welcome to the boards buddy, now prepair to spen a ton of cash :p

Hi, I'm new too and sorry to post this on your thread but maybe I'm missing something. I can't start a new thread and I can't message the admin to ask about that. I tried looking in the FAQ and can't find anything. :/

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Hi, I'm new too and sorry to post this on your thread but maybe I'm missing something. I can't start a new thread and I can't message the admin to ask about that. I tried looking in the FAQ and can't find anything. :/

Post some more and wait a while and your problems will be solved.

Welcome to the forums btw :)!

Anthony817

n00b
Hello, I am new here too. I would just like to say that NeoGeo is a great system and I reciently got into playing the systems games on my Dreamcast with the Neo4all emulator.

Anthony817

n00b
Oh, and how can I edit my posts and creat a new thread? It say's I don't have permission to do that. :annoyed:

Retro2DGamer

Crossed Swords Squire
Heh, just now I noticed a little horserace animation appear in my avatar spot with the caption "Stakes Winner." I must be posting too fast. /sonic

edit: and now it's gone o_O

Mr. Mark

n00b
It's taken me awhile but I've finally found the answer to why I can't create a thread. It's because I'm a n00b. I'll do my best but I'm not quite up to snuff on the electronics jargon here so I can give my opinions on some of the games but that's it. Does anyone know a good site to e plain the electronics in easier terms?