Wavy MVS Screen

My mvs screen has little lines going up the screen and the screen has a vertical wavy motion. How do I fix this?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I bet it is your caps on your monitor. If you know how to change the caps give it a go, if not find yourself a TV/Arcade repair guy. This process is simple and should cost you no more then $70 - 100 dollars (that would be for someone coming out to you). If you are in the Los Angeles area I can give you the name and number of a truly great repair guy, elsewhere though (unless you live in Tampa, FL) I can't really help. Best advice, call your local arcade and ask who services their machines... if they say they do, ask them who the send the board to if it is really jacked up
smile.gif

-Nick

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
"caps" = capacitors

------------------
sonicwi228.gif

DolphinLord: Plaguing the online Neo-Geo scene since 1997.

Visit #SNK on EFnet IRC for SNK/Neo-Geo chat!

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
Before jumping to the conclusion that it is a capacitor problem, just check to make sure it isn't a simpler problem.

For example, it could just be emf interference. Make sure your 120V power cables are not positioned close to your RGB wires. Try not to run your rgb cables in parallel with other cables.

------------------
SmokeYa

kof99_maifingerending.gif

Varaques

n00b
i need a repair guy hook me up , im in the los angeles area .i have a simliar problem