Can I play ms pacman on my mvs system?

D

Driggety

I am a hobbyist who just aquired a neo MVS system and would like to know if i can buy a cart to play ms. pacman on my neo system?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Not an offical version, but there may be a bootleg one around (though I have never seen or heard of it). For a complete list of games for the Neo Geo, take a look at the Master list on this site. If you find a Ms Pac Man someday though haha, let me know where, cause I want one too!!!

-Nick

Eclipse

Crossed Swords Squire
If Ms. Pac Man is JAMMA, you should be able to unplug your MVS unit from the JAMMA harness and plug in the Ms. Pac Man PCB. I use an HGA though, and don't know how dedicated MVS cabinets work, but I assume how the MVS connects is the same way.

As for an actual Ms. Pac Man MVS cart, I doubt you'll find one, unless someone made a hacked version for whatever reason like Nick said.

runderwo

n00b
Ms Pacman is not JAMMA by nature, but many boards have been converted to jamma and are selling on Ebay (for high prices, I might add...)

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Or just buy a regular Pac Man board and have a jamma adaptor made for it. Cost is usually around $35, depending on the compexity of the adaptor.

Anthony