Who fixes 360 RROD on these forums.

NeoGeoSaint

Rugal's Thug
My jtag 360 just got the 3 rrod, is their anyone on here who can fix this problem for me? I will pay what ever the cost is to fix this. Send me a pm if you can fix it. Thanks

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
look up lukemorse1 on youtube he has a great video on how to fix it yourself for very cheap

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
I can't be bothered looking up the video, all I have to say is if this method involves an oven, you'd have to be an absolute fucking moron to try it.

Then again, any owner of a microsoft product doesn't have too much intelligence in the first place :)

Izsomean

Quiz Detective
You need a proper reballing, not some heatgun fix that could last either days or months depending on your luck.

You should go on xbox-scene and post an add, i'm guessing there must be several companies proposing this service in the US (only found one in France^^)

Did a reballing for mine, they even had a 1-year warranty :drool:

Works too for the YLOD on ps3.

NeoGeoSaint

Rugal's Thug
You need a proper reballing, not some heatgun fix that could last either days or months depending on your luck.

You should go on xbox-scene and post an add, i'm guessing there must be several companies proposing this service in the US (only found one in France^^)

Did a reballing for mine, they even had a 1-year warranty :drool:

Works too for the YLOD on ps3.

Thanks, I will do that.:)

evbraven

New Challenger
I've got three RROD JTAGs sitting in my computer room right now. The guy in XBS that seems to be the most recommended is superfireball123. I would get mine fixed, but I still have another good one and no time to mess with shipping the others out right now.

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,

QUOTE]

It gets cruder than that, some methods involve running the gfx cpu without cooling so it gets smoking hot - you have to be game to try it :)