• barcelona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bayern munich

• liverpool

• inter

• somewhere else entirely (please explain)

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
i'm not too concerned with the dealings of man utd. i don't really like wayne rooney all that much either. but he is probably their most high profile and talked about player. and according to ferguson, the english press, and wayne himself. he wants to leave the club in january or in the summer. i wonder to where. big money droppers like man city, or real are said to be involved. while there's talk of my team chelsea stepping in. or even teams as far away as milan and munich. dunno where he'll go, heck he might sign a new deal at united. but lets find out what everyone thinks shall we?

Last edited:

Heath

, cheyne stoking
somewhere else entirely.....where theres no prostitutes around.

Edit - just thought, your missing Man United from your list???

Last edited:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
He should go to Man City, just to piss off all the Man u fans :lolz:

taking that long cab ride across town would be suicide i'd think. especially for manchester derbies where its in OT. he'd be getting death threats and life would suck. now thats assuming manure do bad after letting him go. if they were to sell him, buy someone amazing in january and turn it around to win the championship or FA cup or champions league, you'd see a load of manure fans going "we didn't need him". but then again if chelsea slip up, give the lead to city, city buys rooney, and win the title well i'd see the death threats piling up. its all a big clusterfuck but it'd be hilarious. it'd be like umm who was that fella who switched from celtic to rangers back in 89? or hell when chelsea were wanting to buy gerrard and all the threats his mob family was giving him if he left liverpoo

also it wont let me edit the poll to put manure in it. dammit.

Last edited:

Heath

, cheyne stoking
What made you put Liverpool on the list???, there doing really well this season:oh_no:

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
taking that long cab ride across town would be suicide i'd think. especially for manchester derbies where its in OT. he'd be getting death threats and life would suck. now thats assuming manure do bad after letting him go. if they were to sell him, buy someone amazing in january and turn it around to win the championship or FA cup or champions league, you'd see a load of manure fans going "we didn't need him". but then again if chelsea slip up, give the lead to city, city buys rooney, and win the title well i'd see the death threats piling up. its all a big clusterfuck but it'd be hilarious. it'd be like umm who was that fella who switched from celtic to rangers back in 89? or hell when chelsea were wanting to buy gerrard and all the threats his mob family was giving him if he left liverpoo

also it wont let me edit the poll to put manure in it. dammit.

Mo Johnston's the man your thinking about that was supposed to be re-signing to celtic from nantes, then done the dirty and signed for the Huns :lolz:. I still laugh like fuck thinking of the stoochie that caused :D

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
What made you put Liverpool on the list???, there doing really well this season:oh_no:

haha i know its great watching them lose isn't it? but i put em up there because they're desperate, under new ownership, and could be that dark horse swoop in buyer. especially if they traded torres for him.

Mo Johnston's the man your thinking about that was supposed to be re-signing to celtic from nantes, then done the dirty and signed for the Huns :lolz:. I still laugh like fuck thinking of the stoochie that caused :D
wish i coulda seen it. i was a little kid in texas at the time so of course we didn't get to see people get all hopped up on religious bigotry.

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
Sampdoria?!?:eek_2:

I would see him so well with Cassano..

regards

Tom(ITA)

Heath

, cheyne stoking
I think the opposite, Could be Real seeing has though his old team mate is there.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Roondog's problem is that Mancs haven't signed jack shit in terms of international power players. Valencia is a great winger, but not the answer. When Nani is your best winger, shit needs to change. The team needs an overhaul.

And he can't stay there now because the fans, fickle bunch that they are, see this as Rooney turning on the badge. No, he's turning on the Glazers for being skint yanks.

Rooney to Citeh is not happening. The're all offence and have shit defence.

I think Bayern would be a great move for him. I think Madrid would be great. But overall, the boy will probably stay in Mancland, and be miserable. Looks like a crocked player.

Liverpool loves crocked players.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
It comes as no surprise he's staying put. Shame, means I'll have to see his retarded mug for another few years :oh_no:

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
Have to say that Rooney and Ferguson deserve each other, the pair of utter cunts that they are.

Up the Arsenal!