NEW NEO GEO FAN WEBSITE

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hi!
My name is Tibe, i'm from France. I created a new site on the neo geo, including reviews (your reviews are welcome!), comparing games, news, history, etc.... you can post your own selling announces, and the site includes a price guide. Since i'm french, for the moment the site have only french language on. Your translations are welcome, and help of everyone.... trying to get some new blood to the Neo Geo! Everything on the site can be commented, so bring it on!

Featuring too superplay videos, faqs for games.... Come any time you want, all of you are welcome! Neo Geo fans rules !!!

http://snk-neo-geo.jimdo.com/

T. J.エs shanty

Zero's Secretary
yeah, very nice page, but the price guide could use some work on some titles. US. Real Bout 2 for example is definately not common and you will have to pay much much more than 300 for one in mint condition, if you can get one at all...

thesamuraifrog

New Challenger
I like your Site. My AES Collection is not as big as yours but im looking forward in buying more AES games in the future!

:drool_2:

dhowerter

We are Tracking Youze!,
verry nice , thank god for the translate button.:)

I didn't see a "Translate" button on his site. :spock:

Where is it? (I could really use it :loco:)

I also tried Google translate on his site and all I got was a BIG "!" in a triangle with an error message (in French >_<)

Any idea how to get Google Translate or other translation devices to work? (Which ones?)

I really want to read this guy's site, it looks great.. :-(

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
;) nice website!!! I see your huge collection there. hope to see more pictures in the future.

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
NEO GEO KULT

The site name is now NEO GEO KULT !
New collection pics, i know you like it ;)
New tests coming today.... Thanks for watching!
Tibe

Last edited:

dhowerter

We are Tracking Youze!,
Since I didn't get a response the first time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfczulu
verry nice , thank god for the translate button.

I didn't see a "Translate" button on his site.

Where is it? (I could really use it )

I also tried Google translate on his site and all I got was a BIG "!" in a triangle with an error message (in French >_<)

Any idea how to get Google Translate or other translation devices to work? (Which ones?)

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
it translated most of it for me through chrome but not all of it.

Nice site.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Ye ben nice ton site, j'aime bien les collections. Je kif lol

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Since I didn't get a response the first time...

I didn't see a "Translate" button on his site.

Where is it? (I could really use it )

Some Reviews are now available in english (translated it myself). From now, i'll be editing every review in french AND english.
If anyone can help for translations, you're welcome! Since it's a hugework to do.

Last edited:

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
Jesus tapdancing Christ, dude! Nice collection you've got there. I'm digging the site, too; great color scheme, easy to navigate. Very well done.

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
THANKSSSSSSS !!!! :)

Thanks to all of you for your appreciations, it's pretty cool to hear that the translations are not too bad and some people are enjoying neogeokult. I've just created a "Cart Pics" section, just as it exists on neo-geo.com, but i did it with my own cartridges for the moment. Still missing some titles.... If anyone wants to contribute... ;)

Steve

The Wonder Years,
Just wanted to say, and I don't say this often -- impressive site, man!

Nowadays, everyone and their dog has a blog or youtube channel... it's rare to see fansites, and even more rare to see QUALITY fansites in this day and age. I like your basic style, it's simple and effective, and reminds me of my own site with the navigation bars to the left and the content to the right.

Nice collection too. I like how that shelf fits NG games to a tee. You gotta love snug fits like such.

image.jpg

for me I have this snug cabinet for my SNES games

GameCase2.JPG

Of course, yours is 10,000 times more impressive :p

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Just wanted to say, and I don't say this often -- impressive site, man!

Nowadays, everyone and their dog has a blog or youtube channel... it's rare to see fansites, and even more rare to see QUALITY fansites in this day and age. I like your basic style, it's simple and effective, and reminds me of my own site with the navigation bars to the left and the content to the right.

Nice collection too. I like how that shelf fits NG games to a tee. You gotta love snug fits like such.

image.jpg

for me I have this snug cabinet for my SNES games

GameCase2.JPG

Of course, yours is 10,000 times more impressive :p

Thanks Steve!

The collection you've linked is Sasha's, mine is at the bottom of the page (Tibe's)
Send pics of your collection if you have some time, i'll be pleased to put it on the site.