Jeff Kurtz Metal Slug Conversion

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Jeff,

Thank you for doing my Metal Slug Conversion.
This turned out great. Insert, sticker and manual are all real nice.

I'm enjoying this game tonight - what a blast to play!

thanks again

William

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Jeff did a Metal Slug conversion for me as well. Its a super professional job, game works perfectly, and the insert, sticker, and now manual all make it a complete, high-quality homebrew cart.

Jeff's work is excellent, he also modded my Neo cart system for the works: s-video, stereo, arcade debug, and two lazy switches for territory and home/arcade modes.

We are all very lucky to have Jeff working in the Neo community, and I'll add my thanks to yours, William, for his excellent work!!!

I

Iori

This Game is sweet! Thanks Jeff.

[This message has been edited by Iori (edited December 30, 2000).]

bwi

20 Year Member
So how much does this conversion cost? excluding the sac cart and mvs cart?

I

Iori

Jeff charges $50 for conversion, $60 if you use Samurai Shodown 2 as a sac. He also charges another $10 if you want a manual for the game.

S

Silent_Scope

how about just MVS game but no sac or anything? I don't have any cart to sacrifice.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

does the cart when done come with the wicked box and insert? id like to convert mine if it does....

I'm not sure Jeff has a fixed price. Either that or he raised the price. I paid $95 to convert Metal Slug using SS2. That included the labor, shipping, 1 manual, 2 inserts, and the sticker. He also included a CD with sticker and insert art. I believe this is fair, BTW. Jeff should be rewarded for his contributions.

I'm considering having my insert re-printed locally. The one for the newer style case looks great, while the old style case insert looked washed out.

I'd recommend Jeff's work. He's also cool to deal with. My cart had a bump in the plastic under the sticker. I accidentally tore the sticker trying to fix it. Jeff offered to send me a replacement free. Very cool.

Brent

Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
does the cart when done come with the wicked box and insert? id like to convert mine if it does....

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Iori had his cart converted when I was running a special a couple months back.

Conversions are $75. If I have it, the insert/sticker is $10 additional.

Jeff