King Of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match 360

So, it was said to come in the spring this year. Now it says the fall. Well it's fall. Where the hell is King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match for XBOX Live? Shit I've downloaded all the other games on 360 even though I own em on at least one other format! So anybody know any more precise info? Not that I'll be playing online much. I finally played KOF 98 for a few rounds, my record was 4-7. So I just got started. But the ONLY dudes on had records of 1000-1000.... stuff like that. I stood little chance. The one guy I actually found online the other night had a record of over 12000 wins to about 3000 losses. Pretty insane. Any way. I just wanna play 2002 unlimited match against my pals at home, and against the computer. I'd like some info if it exist. Thanks!

Akira_Tekagi

Kula's Candy
SNKP has finally announced KOF 2002 UM's release date : November 3rd. The game's price will be 800 MS points.

Source : http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/game/xbla/english/lineup/kof2002um.php

SNKP's XBLA Facebook page has also confirmed that KOF 2002 UM will have online play!

SNK Playmore on Xbox LIVE Arcade said:
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH comes to Xbox LIVE Arcade!!KOF ’02 UM (XBLA) is a high-quality conversion of the arcade game, featuring all characters from the NESTS CHRONICLES, numerous game modes, along with updated stages, new moves, BGM and graphics. KOF fans all over the world will be able to fight each other with this “Unlimited” Version on Xbox LIVE!!

Source : http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/SNK-Playmore-on-Xbox-LIVE-Arcade/115381791848274

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
Excellent! Definitely gonna purchase this Day 1. $10 is what I was hoping for too!

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
It's a day one buy for me, too. I really like 2K2 UM and am looking forward to seeing how the localization ends up.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
It's a day one buy for me, too. I really like 2K2 UM and am looking forward to seeing how the localization ends up.

I'm sure it's the same game that was bootleged back in May. Localization is better then 98 UM that's for sure.

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
I still have yet to even play my sealed copy of KOF2k2 UM Tougeki, I purchased a couple months back.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Have 2002UM on PS2 - definitely one of my top fighters. Been looking forward to battling some of you fine peeps on the game once it drops on 360!

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I'm sure it's the same game that was bootleged back in May. Localization is better then 98 UM that's for sure.

I don't know anything about the bootleg, to be honest. Knowing the game was actually slated for release, I was more than happy to be patient and wait for it.

TF73

n00b
I'm looking forward to this one. Just hope they don't mess it up in any way with some major changes in gameplay mechanics. Anyway they did a great job with KOF'98 and Mark of the Wolves, so I'm quite sure it will be great!

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Will this be available in the EU as well on XBOX live or just US?

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I don't know anything about the bootleg, to be honest. Knowing the game was actually slated for release, I was more than happy to be patient and wait for it.

I liked to see what was upcoming. I'll be buying it day one like everyone else. Especially since NGBC was much better online wise. Also curious to see if they improved online even more (though I am a pessemist)

FINALLY!!! Thanks for posting the info. I've been waiting for this for a while. It was supposed to come out in the spring. I played 2002 quite a bit on Dreamcast, and have 2002 for PS2(not Unlimited Match). But since I'm usually on the 360 this will get played much more. Now I can play against other people yay! (none of my friends like to play anything besides FPS). This is really great, though, basically all you need is this and 98, and you've basically got King of Fighters covered. For $10 bucks a piece.

Oh damn, I never played Gunwage, that looks awesome as all hell too. That will be an immediate purchase also. Hey that Trouble Witches NEO doesn't look bad either.

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
I hope they get the port right this time. I was dissapointed by the "tougeki" ps2 version which wasn't arcade perfect and retained some of the infinites/bugs from the original ps2 kof 2002 um which the arcade version eliminated.