Hyper neogeo TECH HELP!

C

Caris Nautilus

Hello,

This is to anyone that has a hyper unit, I need a little help.

I just got my hyper board and can't play it! I disabled my coin counter on my cab, And can't find the switch on the board to get to the options to set the game to free play ect.

Can ANY one out there let me know how to get into the system options on the board?

Also I am having trouble with the sound, Where exactley do I wire this in? thank's alot.

neonut

Crossed Swords Squire
Here is what you want to do. On the n64 board you will see a series of numbers where the jamma conn. plugs in (1-28). Take a small peice of # 12 awg wire ( speaker wire is fine), strip both ends put one end in 15 and touch the other end to ground. Thats the quick fix, a option screen will appear. If you want put a push button switch in...........NEONUT

ps sound is separate you have to run new wires to your speakers (assuming you have a cabinet)

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by neonut:
Here is what you want to do. On the n64 board you will see a series of numbers where the jamma conn. plugs in (1-28). Take a small peice of # 12 awg wire ( speaker wire is fine), strip both ends put one end in 15 and touch the other end to ground. Thats the quick fix, a option screen will appear. If you want put a push button switch in...........NEONUT

ps sound is separate you have to run new wires to your speakers (assuming you have a cabinet)

[/QUOTE

Do you own a hyper board? I was wondering if you knew where to buy a spare male connector for the stereo block thing, Or if you knew what size pins fit in the male white connector for the stereo thing, Mine only has pins in the L and R holes, But I need 2 more for the 2 ground holes