150 in 1 cart freezes in some games

i ordered the 150 in 1 cart from jamma boards.com some of the games didnt work.
tim said to turn up my voltage. tried it it didnt work...sent it back for a exchange but is this 1 gonna do the same thing????
i have a jamma/neo geo 1 slot...with jamma harness
any one can help????

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If it does the same thing then it's a faulty production.

Does it throw up any errors and also how are you playing it, cab? cmvs? aes via converter hax?

it would just freeze or go back to the beginning demo like i just started it...very weird.
sent that 1 back hoping for a good replacement!
its an mvs cab single slot jamma neo board

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I have this happen to me with the 1-111 with one game in particular. With some 1 slots it works with no problems,in some it will reset.In order to get the multi-carts to work in the tempermental 1 slots you just edge the cartridge into the slot where the cartridge just makes contact with the slot connecters .If that fails then have to adjust it ever so slightly from right to left or vice versa.
BB

it would just freeze or go back to the beginning demo like i just started it...very weird.
sent that 1 back hoping for a good replacement!
its an mvs cab single slot jamma neo board

Official Ninja

Morden's Lackey
I have the 108 in 1 and it was very fussy about how it was plugged in the slot.
The multigame card felt a little too tight too. So I took a double I had that was sam sho, and I moved he guts of the 108 - 1 to the sam sho case. Never a problem after that.

Maybe these multicart cases are not exactly the right size.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
On my 4-slot cab, the multicart seems to work best on slot #4.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I have the 108 in 1 and it was very fussy about how it was plugged in the slot.
The multigame card felt a little too tight too. So I took a double I had that was sam sho, and I moved he guts of the 108 - 1 to the sam sho case. Never a problem after that.

Maybe these multicart cases are not exactly the right size.

They are tight because of the spacer, it's setting the PCBs too far from each other.

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Same thing happened to me with my 100 in 1 Cart...I was told it was the voltage as well, after returning it once.

Now when I run central air and heating some games freeze and or reset...when I have the central air and heating turned off...the games work fine.

So mine is a voltage thing. :tickled:

The outlet where my cab is plugged in, is near my AC Unit thats outside.

well i returned it over 8 days ago and no response from jammaboards.com
on this issue, no refund no goods.
very odd i heard they were the best. i only have 5 days left to file a paypal dispute and i may have to if i hear nothing from the owner.
thanks to all those responded...before i turned the voltage up...(i have no air conditioner) i didnt do anything. even if i run my neo geo (only thing plugged in and on)
still nothing..
im considering obtaining the blue elf 2...whioch has most of those on that cart and like 150 or so more...anyone have 1 and can verify they run well?

just got a refund from jamma boards, tim says there is no problem with the cart?
hmm maybe ill reorder it at 1 point and use your tips on using it...thanks guys!!

JustinS

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
My 150 in 1 plays perfect. No issues at all.

Looks, sounds, plays the same on the games Ive played.

I wouldnt write it off. If you get a good one they are great.

When guests comes over and they like swapping carts I use it so they
can hop around from game to game until they find one they like/love.

I play mine on an MV1b board or a 4 slot. either plays just fine.