Help. Question about Neo Candy 29" cabinets.

Mr. Wizard

Angel's Love Slave
I'm in the middle of purchasing a set of Neo Candy 29" cabinets from Arcade Infinity and have got a question. I remember reading here that some cabinets have more than one power switch. I was just wondering if this model has one. If so could someone describe where they are located in the cabinets because I would like to be prepaired to test them quickly when I recieve them to make sure they both are in good working order. Any help would be appreciated. Here is a link to a photo of one of them for reference:

<a href="http://www.arcade-infinity.com/galdcjc06.htm" target="_blank">http://www.arcade-infinity.com/galdcjc06.htm</a>

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
Usually there is a switch in the back at the bottom near where the power cord comes in. Then there is another switch inside the largest door on the front.

Arcade 14

Overtop Pathfinder
I just got my neo 29 from them 1 week ago. There is a switch on the back where the power cord is. There is also one inside the coin door. I was worried that mine didnt work but i had forgotten about the switch on the back of the machine.

Mr. Wizard

Angel's Love Slave
Originally posted by Arcade 14:
<strong>I just got my neo 29 from them 1 week ago. There is a switch on the back where the power cord is. There is also one inside the coin door. I was worried that mine didnt work but i had forgotten about the switch on the back of the machine.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Thanks! What do you think about the service and product you recieved?

I was a bit disappointed that having them drill the 3 holes for a capcom setup didn't include a kick harness...that and my sticks we're exactly perfect (my 95% working on is totally rusted). Minor gripes I'd have with just about any cab I picked up. Overall, I was very pleased with their service...

Mr. Wizard

Angel's Love Slave
Originally posted by galvatron:
<strong>I was a bit disappointed that having them drill the 3 holes for a capcom setup didn't include a kick harness...that and my sticks we're exactly perfect (my 95% working on is totally rusted). Minor gripes I'd have with just about any cab I picked up. Overall, I was very pleased with their service...</strong><hr></blockquote>

Ya I'm expecting the usual scuffs and scratches. As long as the monitor, power supply, and wiring is in perfect working order every thing else can be cleaned or replaced. :)

Yeah, all that was in great condition and the wiring was very neatly done. Only complaint on the wiring side is that they didn't use the standard connector on one of the sticks and instead modded it like most american sticks. Instead of using the normal 5 pin bus, they put quick-disconnects going directly to the micro-switches...again, I'm just coming up with anything. I couldn't have been much more pleased with the thing unless they taped $100 to the jamma harness :) .